the beginning

the beginning

A Chapter by haimer
"

the start of a tale.

"
Once upon a time, during the year of 2012.
I awoke, still in the same world all was bleak it seemed hopeless, the walls looked grey and no hope was to be found, this was my life before it changed my room a small 6 by 6 foot room, stood alone at the end of a corridor, the walls inside my room were grey and silver walls they shined in the morning glow, red curtains lining my windows, nothing but a steel bed with a small wooded dresser, the room was bleak devoid of all things caring. Briskly i dragged myself a young boy with blond hair aged 15 out of the bed, climbing over my own limps, until finally i stood wearing nothing but my plain blue pyjamas, cracking my neck i walked over casually to the window to see the outside world again, the same world stared at me a normal garden, with a few houses in the distance, cars drove past leaving a trail of smoke which drifted over the top of the small house, the road outside lined with similar houses looked empty all still asleep, i turned to find i woke to early the time spoke "5:00" it was the middle of summer so light had just begun to rise the blue sky rising up across the horizon, the dark shadow of night started to lift away, leaving the yellow rays.

Some time passed, just staring out into the nothingness, nothing changing, Turning to the right staring back at my dresser, clock staring back at me the digital numbers had changed stating "7:00" oddly enough even though i had stared at nothing for two hours it seemed normal.

After seeing the time, i leaned over pulling open the dresser draw with easy i opening it with ease and yanking out a few different sets of clothes throwing them loosely over my shoulder into a dump behind me, at last "bingo" muttering to myself there it was my school uniform consisting of : shirt, trousers,jacket, tie, pants, socks and a single card with my name and a picture of me standing there alone looking calm, like a pool of water in a reservoir nothing disturbed me , all was meaning less, At this point in my life i had given up on my primal desires for finding a woman, no that was too mainstream, After all up until then i had thought them worthless not worthy of having around, or vice versa i was not worthy of their company either, no matter the day was going to go like normal.

After dressing i left and patrolled down into my corridor, it was brown with patterns that spiralled, gold and silver flowers of a false hope falling down all over the walls, it was hypnotising almost making me want to enter the false world, that all were under its spell. No that would not happen, i walked on to the right there was a small bathroom with an ugly purple paint style, alone stood a small bath and sink, freshly cleaned, and on the left, another bedroom, this one containing a double bed, two large paintings of roses lined the back wall behind the headstand, hovering suspended on a think piece of string, Ignoring the rest of the corridor i descended down, Once out the bottom i was met by my front door, light shining through the glass piece. 

I opened and left, heading to my next destination.


© 2013 haimer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on November 8, 2013
Last Updated on November 8, 2013


Author

haimer
haimer

United Kingdom



About
im still here writing something new called three realms a story of adventure and many different things, a place where everything is or nothing may not be what it seems, where madness is reality and.. more..

Writing
The beginnings The beginnings

A Chapter by haimer


Three Realms Three Realms

A Book by haimer