Fight Away Your Fears [ChinaxJapan]

Fight Away Your Fears [ChinaxJapan]

A Story by Isis Carriedo
"

Ever since the day China first found little Japan, he's always been there for him. Through thick and thin, because they are like brothers. There are no memories it's okay to forget.

"

【When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears,�'


China! China!” The young Japanese boy called out to the receding figure, which was dressed in a red silk coat over black pants. The man turned around, his brown eyes landing on a small brunette boy, who was dressed in a light blue kimono, carrying a bouquet of red chrysanthemums.Smiling brightly, China began to walk towards Japan.

Tripping on a rock, Japan fell to the ground, causing China to race over and help the little country up. “Aiyah! Are you okay, Japan?” He asked, seeing the tears growing in his eyes as he looked at the flowers, which had been crushed in the fall.

The flowers I picked for you are destroyed...” He murmurs, more tears falling from his usually calm brown eyes. He looked down at his feet sadly as China looked at him with a mix of surprise and delight

You picked those for me, aru?” He smiled, lifting Japan's head up and wiping the salty tears off of his cheek as the boy nodded. China pulled Japan into a comforting hug. “Xiexie.”


【When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears,�'


Thunder boomed in the distance as rain crashed on the roof of the old house. Hiding under the covers of his bed, little Japan tried to block out the sounds of thunder and the crackling of lightning. Not hearing any noise other than the sound of rain, he poked his head out from under the covers, only to have a bolt of lightning strike what seemed to be right outside his window, followed immediately by the explosion of thunder. Screaming in surprise and fear, Japan jumped out of his bed and ran down the hall to China's room. He ran over and jumped into the bed, waking up the Chinese man.

Aiyah! Japan, what's wrong?” He asked the boy, who had buried his face in the pillow. Not getting an answer, he sighed “Did the storm scare you?” Japan looked up and nodded feebly.

Thunder and lightning is nothing to be afraid of.” He murmured, which only caused Japan to hide his face again, but this time from embarrassment. “Do you want me to sing something to help you sleep?”

Yes please...” He murmured.

So China sang, and the sound of thunder became more and more distant as the song came to an end, and they both drifted off to sleep.


【And I held your hand through all of these years�'


China! Please stop telling everyone such embarrassing stories from when I was younger!” Japan exclaims, his face red from the stories being told, along with the 'aw's from his friends.

They aren't embarrassing!” China defends himself, taking a drink of rum. “They're adorable!”

Yeah, Japan!” Italy says, happily patting Japan on the back. “I was really afraid of thunder storms when I was younger too!”

You still are.” Germany puts in before taking a drink from his mug of beer.

America stop laughing at that!” England exclaimed, punching the American in the arm “Or I will tell them all about how you used to wet th-” He was cut off my America slapping his hand over the Brit's mouth.

Kolkolkol, I would like to hear about that~” Russia smirks as he pours himself another glass of vodka. France nodded his head in agreement.

Guys you're so mean! I couldn't help it!” America cried out.

Just like I couldn't help being afraid of thunder storms.” Japan points out before looking at the clock. “I think we should call it a night.”

But it's only 10:00!” Italy wines.

Well, if you want to stay then you can, but I'm going home.” Japan says, standing and walking towards the door as he mutters something about his stomach hurting.

I'll leave too, aru.” China says, following him. After they both stepped outside of the bar, he grabs Japan's hand and begins to pull him towards his house. “I know some herbs to help with your stomach, aru!” China says.

Thank you, but-”

Nonsense.” China cuts Japan off before turning and smirking at him. “You'll only feel worse after when you're hung over.”

Smiling, Japan pulled his hand from China's and begins to walk next to him. “I guess I'll take you up on your offer then.”


【But you still have all of me�'

© 2012 Isis Carriedo


Author's Note

Isis Carriedo
I wrote this songfic based off of the song My Immortal by Evanescene. I used my favorite anime, Hetalia, and my favorite pairing, ChinaxJapan. I would love your feedback, and don't be afraid to use a little constructive criticism.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

482 Views
Added on August 14, 2012
Last Updated on August 14, 2012
Tags: Hetalia, My Immortal, Evanescene, years, lyrics, family, bar

Author

Isis Carriedo
Isis Carriedo

Denmark, ME



About
Hi, I'm Isis. I love anime, Warriors, and music. My true passion is writing. Mostly, I've just written Hetalia fanfics or the occasional FMA fanfic, but I just really haven't had inspiration to do muc.. more..

Writing