In My Heart [ItalyxGermany]

In My Heart [ItalyxGermany]

A Story by Isis Carriedo
"

Love keeps you close, even if you're far apart. You'll always, always be together at heart.

"

[I have you in my heart,]


Italy had always loved Germany. Ever since the day they first met. Even when Italy was forced to trade sides during World War 2, he regretted it with all of his heart. To Italy, the blond haired blue eyed German was the kindest, most amazing person in the world.

And he missed him.

They lived so far apart geographically, and due to more recent economical problems, they very rarely saw each other. In the brunette Italian's eyes, it had been years since they last saw each other, even though in truth it had been only about 5 months. Italy had been writing letters to Germany every day, and every time, he got a reply.


Thursday, August 9


Dear Germany,


I really miss you!! I feel like I haven't seen you in years, and that makes me feel really sad... Do you miss me too? I've been having a lot of really scary nightmares recently. I wake up crying out for you, but then Romano yells at me! He can be so scary sometimes, but I know he cares. How has your brother been?

The other night, at a really nice restaurant, and I ordered the pasta with sausage in it, because it reminded me of you. It was really yummy!! Next time we see each other, we should try to replicate it. I think you would love it.

I talked to Japan the other day. He was visiting Greece, and then he decided to come say hi to me! Seeing him made me feel so happy! We tried to call you, to invite you over, but I guess your phone was off... Japan says hello, by the way! He also told me to tell you that you shouldn't work so hard...I have to say that I agree with him. I know that you think hard work is important, but so is relaxing!

I have to go now. Romano needs to be picked up from work, and he'll be really angry if I'm not there on time! I really, really miss you!


Your Friend,

Italy


P.S. I plan on seeing you really soon :)


Saturday, August 11


Work, work, work. That's all Germany ever did. It's not like he wanted to be so busy all the time, it was the economy which was causing for the German to have to work more than usual. Especially since he had to keep paying for his brother's living expenses.

Truthfully, all Germany wanted was to see Italy again, to hear his laughter, to have his oblivious smile brighten up the dark days, just like it used to be. The crazy little Italian had really changed Germany's life, looking back on things. If it hadn't been for the whole 'Tomato Box Fairy' incident, Germany would probably have lived a sadder life.

I need to finish this paper...” Germany mumbled to himself, typing a million miles per second on his computer. Hitting the 'Save' button, he finally leaned back in his office chair, letting out a deep breath before straightening up again and clicking 'Print'. As he was about to open a new word document, someone began to knock on the door.

WEST, CAN YOU GET THAT?” Prussia's voice calls from the next room over. “THE AWESOME ME IS FEEDING GILBIRD!”

JA!” Germany replies, sighing and using his fingers to comb back his hair before walking out into the hall and to the front door. Opening it, he looks down to be greeted by a pair of bright brown eyes, a beaming smile, and a brown curl bobbing in the wind. “Italy?”


[No distance could keep me apart, love.]

© 2012 Isis Carriedo


Author's Note

Isis Carriedo
The lyrics are from In My Heart by My Favorite Highway. I got this inspiration from two different things: From my eighth grade Social Studies teacher, Mr. Driscoll, and from the story Stay With You by George deValier on FanFiction.net

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 16, 2012
Tags: Hetalia, My Favorite Highway, In My Heart, love, friendship

Author

Isis Carriedo
Isis Carriedo

Denmark, ME



About
Hi, I'm Isis. I love anime, Warriors, and music. My true passion is writing. Mostly, I've just written Hetalia fanfics or the occasional FMA fanfic, but I just really haven't had inspiration to do muc.. more..

Writing