Together forever

Together forever

A Chapter by Maureen
"

Chapter one

"

The news was on in the background as Lena did the dishes. Alice was sitting at the bar leaning against the counter.


"With gay marriage being legal in all 50 states now-" The sound of the reporter was cut off by Lena. She turned the water off and walked over to the bar.


"Wait, really now?" Lena asked with a smile. She took the remote and turned the television up a little louder. Alice smiled and turned to Lena.


"Finally" She kissed Lena on the lips with all the passion and love she had for her. The kiss was interrupted by the phone ringing. "I've got it" she stood up and grabbed the phone. "Hello?" Lena couldn't help but smile as she turned her attention form Alice to the news. "Oh absolutely!" Alice shouted with excitement in her voice.


"Honey who is it?" Lena didn't turn her gaze from the news when she spoke. After a few moments Alice hung up the phone and walked over to Lena.


"It was Leo" Leo and Alice had been best friends since college. "And he wants to go out to celebrate, and I told him yes." Lena sighed a moment and gave her a disapproving look.


"What about Maddie? Everyone we know is gonna want to go out and party with us, and we can't just leave her home alone-" Alice cut her off with a swift movement of her hand. Lena raised a brow.


"We can take her with us, I don't drink anyways. Besides Lena she's part of this too. She our baby and needs to be with us in this time. it will be good for her. Please Lena?" Alice began to beg her. Lena rolled her eyes but nodded.


"Alright fine. When?" Lena walked back over to the sink and began to do the dishes once more.


"Tomorrow night, love" Alice put the phone back on the receiver. Lena nodded.


"Its a school night ya know" She didn't look to Alice. Rather she focused on the dishes.


"Lena let it go, she gets good grades, she's a good kid. I swear we won't be out all night. you worry to much." Maddison came down stairs in her bunny pajamas.


"Mommy, will you put my hair up?" She held out a hair tie as she walked closer to Alice. Alice took the hair tie from her and turned her around. She pulled all of her hair into one hand and tied it tightly into the pony tail.


"There ya go sweetie." Alice smiled at her and picked her up resting her on her hip.


"Thank you." She said trying to hold back a yawn.


"Alright baby its time for bed." Lena turned off the water once again and dried off her hands and walked over to Maddison.


"But Momma, I'm not sleepy" She argued. Lena kissed her for head.


"Yes you are." Now come on mommy, let get out princess in bed." Alice nodded and walked upstairs with Maddison on her hip and Lena behind her. She set Maddison on her bed. Maddison climbed under the blankets and Lena sat down on the edge of the bed. "I love you baby"


"I love you too, and I love you too mommy." Maddie let out a yawn and smiled. She began to close her eyes.


"We love you too" Alice said leaning against the door frame.


Outside of Maddison's door Alice grabbed Lena's hand stopping her from going downstairs. Lena smiled and turned to her. Alice got down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful run, Lena immediately began to tear up.


"I've been waiting for the right time to ask you this, and well no time is greater than now. Lena.-" Lena cut her off.


"Yes, yes I will Alice" Alice chuckled slightly and stood up pulling Lena into a long kiss.



© 2015 Maureen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on November 22, 2015
Last Updated on November 22, 2015


Author

Maureen
Maureen

Ferndale, WA



About
I'm a lesbian and a huge person for LGBT rights so most of my writing the main characters are Lesbian :3 I love the theater and love love love writing more..

Writing
Alice and Lena Alice and Lena

A Story by Maureen