When worlds Collide

When worlds Collide

A Story by Oh Oh Oh no
"

I did our creative non fictions and this is number 3.

"

When World’s Collide

I was young, what age, I’m not sure. My Aunty Ivy lives in Elk Grove and my mum and I live in Sacramento. On this day I was with my aunt, maybe I was visiting for a weekend or on summer vacation. We were at JCPenny’s the one in arden. Me and my Aunt just when up to the final floor  of JCPenny’s. I believe I was holding my Aunt's hand. What were we doing there,shopping of course for her, myself, or one of my cousins, I am not sure though I selfishly assume we were shopping for myself. It was on the way to the shoe section, past the bras and underwear, it was there and then that the world crumbled in on itself. I saw her. Undeniable as I stopped and stared. My young mind now re-calculated and redirected itself for this strange occurrence. Was it a glitch? I don't think so. It was my mother. At the JCPenny that I was at with my aunty. I was astonished. Somehow she maned to traverse through all time and space to the same dimension that I was in currently.This was the biggest deal since slice bread, let me tell you.This may seem dramatized (Well it is a little) and nothing special. But young,small, Remy was amazed to learn that the two different sides of her family did not, in fact, life in different worlds. What happened next I do not know. Did I run to her possibly, did she notice us and come over, or maybe my Aunty noticed and we mutually approached each other. All I know for sure is what I felt. It was so shocking.

© 2016 Oh Oh Oh no


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the concept of the child being surprised because she thought that half of her family lived on a different planet, it was really intriguing :D But maybe work on the flow of the story, it wouldn't be as confusing or anything :)

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

83 Views
1 Review
Added on November 8, 2016
Last Updated on November 8, 2016

Author

Oh Oh Oh no
Oh Oh Oh no

Tralalalala Land, CA



About
I like alot of animals like: Bees Snakes Alligators Owls Foxes Dogs more..

Writing
The title The title

A Story by Oh Oh Oh no