Dear Angel

Dear Angel

A Story by Rajat malik
"

An open letter to my Angel, who loves me more than anyone else.

"

Dear Angel,

Can I live without talking with you? I know that it’s one of the silliest question I am asking from myself. But still can I? You know what, it isn’t hard for me, I think it’s impossible. It’s not that I won’t try to live; it’s just that for the first time in my life I don’t want to give it a try. Because I know that the more I will try to do so the more it will hurt me. The more it will hurt me, the more it will hurt you. And I cannot even hurt you in my dreams let alone the reality.

I know that I’ll miss you. I will miss you the second you’ll be away from my eyes; I will miss your sweet face, your charming smile, and your eyes. And yes! How can I forget your silky hairs? I will miss you every time my heart will beat, every time my lungs will ask for some oxygen, every day I will wake up with your memories haunting my soul, I will miss you every time I will enter my class, I will miss the way you would bask in the sun while looking at me, the way you would pass with your friends while your face never gazed away from me, the way you will be happy just after seeing me, the way you would ask me to choose the dress for you, the way you would try hard to look beautiful and that too only for me, the way you won’t attend the school in my absence, the way you care about me, the way you would come out with those beautiful nicknames every day, the way you would feel jealous if I talked about some other girl, I will miss your presence, I will miss the way we would talk until late nights, I will miss you every time I will close my eyes, I will miss the way I would wait for your late night calls, I will miss the way you would get angry with me and I would try to make you feel all right, I will miss the way you would hug me (though in my imagination only), the way you want to spend your every single second of your Life with me, the way you would share even the greatest secret of your life with me. Part of me feels that I’m losing you; part of me feels that I’m losing myself.

But the best part is that I will still Love you like I do today, like you are deserved to be loved. And, I know that you’ll love me too. But you know what, the Distance between us is going to kill me, tomorrow is not too far, and it’s up there lying right upon the neck of my breath. I want to live and enjoy my present so that I would go back to my past when you’ll be away but I just can’t. I can’t enjoy it, I don’t know why. Maybe because I want you every passing second around me, I want to talk with you everyday but I don’t know how to tell you about it. I don’t want to imagine my world without your voice stucking my ears. I don’t want anything else, I just want you.


Yours,

R.A.M.

© 2016 Rajat malik


Author's Note

Rajat malik
Hope you like it. The pain of my soul.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
Added on February 17, 2016
Last Updated on February 17, 2016
Tags: Angel, Hurt, Love, Die, Question, Mortal, Life, Hairs, Smile, Care, Names

Author

Rajat malik
Rajat malik

Shamli, U.P., India



About
I love writing love stories although I rarely write poetry but whenever I do so, I assure it touches everyone's heart...... Shhh!!!! I want to be the most loved writer of India. And I also like writi.. more..

Writing