If I could lock away my guilt

If I could lock away my guilt

A Story by Raminta

If I could lock away my guilt, I would embrace every dark and twisted evil within me. I do not know who I am, I do not know where I am going. But I wish upon my shadow and every twitch of velvet dull blackness to find myself in this coal burned earth.
 
Sometimes I imagined being death itself. My blonde locks and pale innocent skin, charming and entertaining look in my blue green glittering eye. Imagine how surprised those heartless idiots would be if they found out I was everything they ever feared, wrapped and gifted to them in the most pleasing manner known to them. I would listen to their pleas  and apologies , their stupid excuses to another chance and in the end I would still take their life without a blink in my eye. 

The world lost its heart, it's drowning in scarlet red blood river. Everything that was beautiful is deprived, taken by the rich and even than they are not satisfied. Bellies full. Pockets touching the earthy musk and yet they are not aware of how much they have 
, always and always wanting more and more. There are no saints anymore. If any of these idiots could own this chaos they would sell their souls for it and their children's if they only had the opportunity to. 

You might find me too strange to understand or might even consider me to be the biggest evil created. But I am all but a product of my surroundings. I have no grasp or clue of who I am. I am the opinion of my surroundings I speak for the scarred earth, I speak for the hurts of my parents, I speak for my own twisted pleasure. To be here and see this world in pain and laugh at it with pleasure, because I can.

© 2012 Raminta


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very wonderful read. Well written and really grabbed my attention. Nice work!

-Moe

Posted 11 Years Ago


Raminta

11 Years Ago

Thank you means loads :)
Well written. I felt the emotions bleed through your words. Dark and chilling, this was excellent and heart wrenching Amazing story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Raminta

11 Years Ago

Thank you, when I was writing I wasn't sure what I wanted to write. But the words somehow just blurt.. read more
A story of the self . A journey to the abyss. Very real and touching.
I like the lines:
Sometimes I imagined being death itself...
The world lost its heart.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Raminta

11 Years Ago

Thank you means a lot :)
Sami Khalil

11 Years Ago

You are so welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
3 Reviews
Added on October 8, 2012
Last Updated on December 29, 2012

Author

Raminta
Raminta

United Kingdom



About
Hey I'm currently an a level student, I am 17 and I live in London. I'm considering to do an English literature degree at university,so I thought experimenting with my writing would be a great way to .. more..

Writing
White bone White bone

A Story by Raminta