. Chapter 1 (Nate)

. Chapter 1 (Nate)

A Chapter by RandomRiotx

Chapter 1

          Nate. Monday, August 24, 2009

 

     I didn't want to get up, but I was forced to.

     "Nate! Get up man!" my brother Nick, the eldest of my sister and me, busted through my door without a single knock.

     "Get up!" I peeked my eyes out a little as he opened the blinds, letting the sun through.

     I pulled the sheets over my head but he tugged it off, his face over mine. "Get up."

     My eyebrows were pressed tightly together, "What the hell?"

     "Nate, I'm not telling you again. Get up." he started walking out the door.

     I pulled the sheets over me again, wanting to go back to bed, but again. "Nate!" I got up and slammed the door as I got dressed.

 

     Nick's a pain. I started making my way to my bus stop, which was about five minutes away from my house. 

     As for what I'm wearing, I didn't really care much. I just threw in what I found laying in my closet. Black jeans, no, not one of those freaking skinny jeans. Alright, lets get this straight, I'm not like those guys with skinny jeans and have my pants hanging low. So now that we got that out of the way, black pants, car keys hanging on the chain of my wallet, which my brother found, black shirt, and black hat. 

     After reading this, you could probably already tell that black is my favorite color. It is. And no, I'm not emo. 

     I was nearly a few yards away when I already knew these people were insane. I could hear them even with my headphones in my ears. 

     I kept my distance from them. I'm not much the one to talk. Just made myself seem busy. Go through phone, put it away, change song, again and again. Girls tried to talk to me but I ignored them. 

     Saw the bus make its way and climbed on board. The ones up front were the 'teachers pets', the ones in the back were the loudmouths. So I just sat at maybe the fifth or sixth row from the front. 

     Took about two minutes to get to the second stop which, when we entered the neighborhood sign, there was still a long road till we reached the houses at the end. 

     People jumped in the bus and yelled. Kevin made his way to me and slumped on his seat making a grunt as the bus drove. 

     Kevin got a new hair cut. Black hair and it was spiked up. For some reason he was wearing dress clothes like the ones you wear to church. White polo long sleeved shirt with all buttons up and a perfect knotted black tie wrapped around his neck. 

     I had a disappointed look as I took a deep breath and shook my head, "What are you wearing?" Each word took its time to come out. 

     He had a shocked sarcastic face. His mouth dropped open with his eyes almost popping out and his hand on his chest, "What are you wearing?" 

     He tried to insult me. 

     "I'm kidding jeez." 

     The whole ride, I just looked out my window. 



© 2010 RandomRiotx


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews



Posted 13 Years Ago


I liek this, mortal, nicely written and the characters seem interesting, keep it up, very well done indeed~

Posted 13 Years Ago


really good! nice writing. keep up the good work

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2010
Last Updated on December 19, 2010


Author

RandomRiotx
RandomRiotx

FL



About
-Name: Pamela :) -Age: 14 (I'm pretty young I guess, please don't be so harsh on the reviews but maybe give me advice on how to get better? :) -Etc: I love writing. I've been writing since 3rd gra.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..