Good Morning

Good Morning

A Poem by Ranger Kessel

Good morning coffee. My sexy, styrofoam clad, milky, sugary b*****d. I love the groove of your curve. You steamy, hot mess. I want you dribbled across my shirt. The stains of your miasma Decorating me like a holiday sweater.

I love your dribble. The on spoon wiggle. The wet spit on a napkin. A skinny stirrer inside you. A brown spit on the chin.

Next to my sunny ups you rule domain of a marred table, cut up orange and rind covered serration.

You are the yolk of my fancy.

My daisy wheel. Spinning.

My lazy Susan spinning energy from the back shelves.

My smile. My glee. The answer to my hopelessness.

My Sunday morning grace.

My love.

My blotted, wet newspaper chiming sunny weather.

My wet whisker husker.

My bride.

And i love you.

© 2022 Ranger Kessel


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved this to bits amazing your descriptives again!
I can taste it ! I must go make it now
Lol
I love your writing ✍️!!
Ps I wrote a coffee poem once a year ago too

Posted 1 Year Ago


Ranger Kessel

1 Year Ago

Thanks for the kind words
Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)

1 Year Ago

Not kind just true
Amen to the coffee. I start my day with at least two rather large cups of coffee sometimes even more. And I end my day with one more cup of coffee. There is not any other way to start the day and end it. I must say that I have never heard coffee presented the way you have. There at the end you seem to get intimate with coffee. It is quite unique and unusual. I look forward to reading more of you poetry.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Ranger Kessel

1 Year Ago

Thank you for the kind words
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
Love this.
Have to have two cups first thing each morning, these set me up for what is usually a shite day managing whining carpenters:)

Posted 1 Year Ago


Ranger Kessel

1 Year Ago

Thanks for the review
Indeed, that first cup of coffee is magical. Like an avenging angel, it banishes the mocking demons of darkness that are the residue of sleep. If another country somehow cut off the supply of coffee, a declaration of war might be justified.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Ranger Kessel

1 Year Ago

Thank you and very true
Coffee is simply the definition of invigorating, and no day is complete without it's deeply enticing scent.
I can't help but to say good morning, even though it is evening. I simply adore your bold context and picturesque vision of the dark roasted ambiance in coffee form. Truly amazing work.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Ranger Kessel

1 Year Ago

Thank you you are very kind
Wooooo!!! as a coffee lover I SO relate to this amazing piece... But I drink my coffee totally black, probably that's the only difference here. (beside the ending since I am a woman, so...
My Groom
Good Morning
And I love You too ~
Lol)

So uplifting and delightful to read, I am all smiling, Good Morning and thank You for sharing~

Posted 1 Year Ago


Ranger Kessel

1 Year Ago

Thank you for the kind words

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 10, 2022
Last Updated on June 10, 2022

Author

Ranger Kessel
Ranger Kessel

Green Bay, WI



About
I like rhymes. Humor. Love. And your mother. more..

Writing
A Barn A Barn

A Poem by Ranger Kessel


5 5

A Poem by Ranger Kessel



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..