Ever ending poetry ....

Ever ending poetry ....

A Poem by Vani Jalagar

Poetry, a wide and deep ocean,

So deep, that makes you leap in persistently

With millions of words flowing together endearingly.

Poetry, a mother that swaddles your feelings, emotions,

Flow of thoughts furthermore expressing exaltations,

A new birth of idiom bountiful sensation of liveliness.

Poetry, a gesture of entreaty, Respectful and truth to itself

Making you to involve in depth of lexis that says about life.

Poetry, a fire burning with the flame of fantasies,

Preserving the unfading and consistent reminiscences.

Poetry, a love immortal, with words eternal….

Shining perpetuity in the midst of its own dignity.

An unassailable knack that changes the way you reflect,

Gives a delightful emotion whilst read amid excitement.

© 2013 Vani Jalagar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

An embodiment of the idea of poetry...she is indeed a mother, a womb, because in poetry we find the true nature of a writer's soul revealed. There is an honesty to your words that I can truly relate to and enjoy.

Poetry, a love immortal, with words eternal -- so true is this line...and the reason why I, myself, write. To be immortal is to be a poet or writer (or any other artist, really)--to leave something lasting on this earth beyond ourselves.

My only suggestions would be to replace the "n" with "in" in the first line, and the "u" with "you" in second line. Just a thought. Overall, though, enjoyable read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"Ever Ending Poetry" This title;s been suited with your words you jotted down on a paper and shared with us. This write makes me glad knowing more about poetry. Poetry's what ... it's only a release of our stress, our pain, our love, our dove, our anger, our hurt in the form of everything right from the Heart. Once again you made me crazy about your stuffs sharing this piece indeed.

You've got a talent it's been proved by your words. You've to write more and i'm awaiting now to read your some more stuffs. The poetry theme;s been a great concept to write on ... you were feeling something about poetry indeed when you made this piece and your feeling're floating over the words in the form of poem indeed. Beautiful work once again. 100/100.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vani Jalagar

10 Years Ago

exactly.....feelings are floating in the sea of words. I found writing as the better way of express.. read more
Rahul

10 Years Ago

Sounds great if you're a beginner then i;d like to say that you're very stunner (stunning) in the wr.. read more
Vani Jalagar

10 Years Ago

Thank you again.it's my pleasure that liked my poem..:-)
thank you very much for your valuable suggestions...Ill take care of these minor mistakes...

Posted 10 Years Ago


An embodiment of the idea of poetry...she is indeed a mother, a womb, because in poetry we find the true nature of a writer's soul revealed. There is an honesty to your words that I can truly relate to and enjoy.

Poetry, a love immortal, with words eternal -- so true is this line...and the reason why I, myself, write. To be immortal is to be a poet or writer (or any other artist, really)--to leave something lasting on this earth beyond ourselves.

My only suggestions would be to replace the "n" with "in" in the first line, and the "u" with "you" in second line. Just a thought. Overall, though, enjoyable read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

206 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2013
Last Updated on July 19, 2013