Children And The Society At Large

Children And The Society At Large

A Story by Raphael Minter
"

It delves much into children in the society and some of the pains they go through all in the quest to become effective citizens. It is very important to see to the welfare and well-being of children

"
 It describes the feelings of children to the society and what the society does to achieve the desires and aspirations of these children.

 

        Can the needs of children be fulfilled either partially or fully. In this world of ours, so many chilren have dreams and aspirations but the question is how many of them climb mountains to get what they want. Children open their mouths to share their thoughts and grievances and immediately society shuts them up. In our part of the world they often say an elder can't be guilty in an argument or a confrontation with  child. This makes most children have low self esteem and they cannot relate well with the highly social classed in the society.

          A 14 year old girl, Joanne who lived in Newcastle in the United KIngdom said, People paint young people as being a bad lot, but we have got so much to give. There'll be a lot more co-operation if the authorities give young people responsiblity and listen to them. After all we are the next generation.   (Source: Children's Rights, Reality or Rhetoric, Page 85).

           

         If children are given a fair share during decision making, the world would have been much more enjoyable than it is now. Children should always do their best an I know the Lord would lift them all to greater heights in life. Your suffering would never be in vain.

© 2013 Raphael Minter


Author's Note

Raphael Minter
Children are the ones that bring joy to the children, so love them

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on April 17, 2013
Last Updated on April 17, 2013
Tags: children, society, love, at, large, care, effectiveness, well-being, welfare

Author

Raphael Minter
Raphael Minter

Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana



About
I live in Ghana. I am a student, but have a lot of passion for writing. I think that in life each and every activity that one undertakes it can all be put through writing for successful accomplishment.. more..

Writing