Sex Cry

Sex Cry

A Poem by Rapturecapture

A giving smack! 
of


Anticipation





Exhilaration





Jubilation





Liberation


And Ohhhh the relief.

© 2019 Rapturecapture


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I must admit, this poem made me chuckle. and Think of s&m and kinky people. Then I read your comment. And blushed. As then I realized what you meant, a baby being born, to smack on back to clear their lungs and for them to cry, from that anticipation it will working, to the jubilation of it doing so. To then the liberation and all the feelings of relief it's over. And they are fine and alive.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow. Yes, this has some punch. Or smack? Very intriguing

Posted 1 Year Ago


First read of yours and I di find it rather interesting..
Sounds like a night of absolute perfects sex!!
I have written quite a few sensuous poems.. perhaps you might find time to read and review.
Lisa, now in Spain

Posted 1 Year Ago


................................Giving birth, yes. I remember going through this when I was born. haha

Posted 1 Year Ago


Such a simple and straight forward poem that leaves little to no questions. It's hard to have something this short have such a clear meaning, but boy does it. I really like this!

Posted 2 Years Ago


Hi Rapture, this is such a wonderful write, a moment of great joy for any mother, to hear that smack and then hear that cry. The baby is born and it sings its first notes. The most wonderful moment of all, childbirth. Hugs.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Rapturecapture

2 Years Ago

Thank you shadrach hah
shadrach hah

2 Years Ago

You are welcome, Rapture. Have a wonderful evening. Hugs....Mike.
Short and sweet. That's how I like poetry. By the way! There is no such thing as 'kinky people'. We are all different. Some more than others!

Posted 2 Years Ago


relief and a mothers love brought on a big sigh of relief

Posted 2 Years Ago


no doubt! I like how you wrote this too. Not boring!

Posted 3 Years Ago


I must admit, this poem made me chuckle. and Think of s&m and kinky people. Then I read your comment. And blushed. As then I realized what you meant, a baby being born, to smack on back to clear their lungs and for them to cry, from that anticipation it will working, to the jubilation of it doing so. To then the liberation and all the feelings of relief it's over. And they are fine and alive.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hi John thank you for reading the meaning behind my poem is Birth from a mother's point of view.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 19, 2019
Last Updated on February 19, 2019


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Roots Roots

A Poem by Chris Shaw