The Mirror and You

The Mirror and You

A Story by Raven666

It was winter at mid-night when I woke in a sweat. The mirror was right in front of my bed. I could hear you calling. But how; you’re dead? But you’re calling to me so clearly. The mirror has writing on it that you can only see when the light hit’s it just right. I got up and looked closer; my warm sweaty hand against the cold hard mirror. I gently trace over the writing. As my finger traced over the H then the E then the L but just as I start to trace over the P I hear your voice louder and more near. I finish the P and then I look into the mirror but I no longer see myself but you, your cold dead face staring at me. Then you look past to the wall behind me. I follow your glance and standing there is your killer. Charging forward he runs through me into the mirror where I can see him stabbing you with his 6 inch blade. Each time he stabs you, I can feel the blade going into my stomach and chest. I look down and see the blood pouring from my body. I look up and see you sleeping in my bed. I hear loud beeping my eyes slowly close and I jolt up. I’m in my bed again and the mirror is gone along with the nightmare of your death, for now.

© 2010 Raven666


Author's Note

Raven666
please read,rate,and review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hi,
this is really good. kat24

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 10, 2010
Last Updated on December 10, 2010

Author

Raven666
Raven666

Viroqua, WI



About
My name is Jena. I have an older brother and five pets named Coco(my rabbit), Shadow and Raven(my two cats), U-Neek and Lena(my two dogs). I love sotfball and soccer. My parents are happily married.. more..

Writing
Save Me Save Me

A Poem by Raven666