Sacred Love

Sacred Love

A Story by RavenDeschain

The moon sat high in the sky, full and brightly lit. The air was warm with a cool breeze that made the tempeture just right. A light fog began to roll in on this summer night. Cloaked in a dark robe, she removed her hood from the locks of shimmering brown hair. Towards the fountain she walked. She knew that the night held something special for her. It was the night she would become just like him. An awakening of something beautiful, something that no one else possessed. No one but him. Quietly and patiently she sat down on the edge of the fountain, waiting for his arrival. It was almost midnight and he would be there soon. Her heart raced knowing the destiny that awaited her would be one of love, passion, and power. She had never known a life of love. Power and passion she knew, being born a princess and having no mother to show her the love a child must have. She glances at the moon and sees his appearance would be sooner than she expected. Just as she turns her head back to the ground, standing before her was the one she adorned. Without saying a word, he places his hand against her cheek, admiring her soft and silken skin. Slowly she rose to her feet, not able to take her eyes away from his dark lustery stare. Her blood began to heat up and her body trembled in fear. Her mind raced as her instinct told her to run, but yet she was unable to move. As he moved closer to her, he could feel her body shaking. Knowing that HE was her destiny, somehow that made it easier for her to not resist his emotions.

In a whispher like the wind he spoke to her, "Tremble not my love. For I am your future. I am not going to hurt you but bring you to the destiny that you are bound to fill." He placed his right hand on the small of her back while the left hand he rose a sword of silver high in the air. "You are my God...you are my savior! Blessed be to you! Take me and my love to the place of offering so that we may be bound in life together. Oh hear me my lord!" He lowers the sword to her neck and looked into her eyes once more. She stands motionless, unable to speak as her words begin to lump up in her throat. Suddenly, the world turns black. No sound can be heard. No scent can be traced, but the air around her seemed cold and damp.  

© 2010 RavenDeschain


Author's Note

RavenDeschain
Ok.. well, that is all I got so far. maybe i can finish this later on this week? we will see.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for your input. That is how a writer learns. I was in a rush when the thought hit me so once I touch it up, I will repost it and maybe soon start a few chapters.
Thanks again!
:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


It seems like a nice start but you switched between present and past tense. It was a bit choppy too. The ideas and imagery seemed solid though, certainly the potential for a good introduction.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 29, 2010
Last Updated on December 29, 2010

Author

RavenDeschain
RavenDeschain

About
I am a restless spirit who has found her destiny. Seeking souls for the long haul. Enjoying stories of fantasy along the way. The raven breathes in deeply, spreads her wings and takes off in the .. more..

Writing