Forever

Forever

A Poem by Ravyn-Brielle Whitaker

Sometimes I get trapped in the thought of the word FOREVER. Well how long is that? Where do I go when my physical self is no more?


The principals of life and their reciprocals are invisible to the human eye.


Common sense is sense that is not common which we deny. Gravity we still hope to defy on the foggy dull mornings we open our sleepy eyes.


We want to be young forever with the benefits of the grown working man.


The life of luxury.


This planet needs a Spiritual surgery. One that divides the trash we call lit away from the things we feel have the revolting stench of spit our mouths are deprived of when we need a reply to reality.


Does reality lack quality?


Oh the irony of our daily situationships and relationships. The pain we endure because we're just oh so sure we know what love is.

Know where the emotional wound we need to patch is....


Picture the limit where you crack is...


Back to the word FOREVER. You just experienced the categories my mind wonders to when the word is mouthed or thought of.


The sinister stare my mind has tattooed on my face underneath these emotional layers of skin.
Eager to commit unthinkable sin.


While small children stare at their ribs in broken mirrors, is this the end? Of my FOREVER? This wasn't the best experience ever, wishing mama had the money to at least feed me the bread it'll take to make me a bit bigger even through our trials and endeavors.


My second FOREVER flashing at me under my eye lids


I don't think I'm ready to accept FOREVER.


When did FOREVER begin?

Who are God's parents?

Who are gods grandparents?

When my body lays to its last sleep do I dream forever?

Again how long is forever?
Where do I go when my physical self is no more?



Do I remain trapped in the depths of seven letters?

© 2017 Ravyn-Brielle Whitaker


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on November 2, 2017
Last Updated on November 2, 2017
Tags: rant, poetry, selflove, selfesteem, colorism, peace, newwriter, newauthor, newpoet