Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Tragic farce of a tragedy

Tragic farce of a tragedy

A Poem by R.Inc$

Some days, when I've lost my way and stumbled back into my past I come across your face. The passing, faded memory of a smile that was never truly aimed at me.

Some days, when I've lost my way and stumbled back into my past I come across your face. The passing, faded memory of a smile that was never truly aimed at me.

Some days when I've lost my way and stumbled back into my past I come across your face. The passing, faded memory of a smile that was never truly aimed at me.

Some days I lose myself to those memories that never were. I swear I could have bitten off my tongue if I knew "hello" would cause such pain so many years removed. 

Some days I trap myself in a corner of my own design reliving conversations whose dialogues never conversed. I would scream at the sky if I didn't already know that silence would be its answer.

Some days I wish, and I rarely ever wish, but on the days I do, I wish heartily and earnestly, I wish with all that a wish could be wished with. I wish that I could lose myself to a dream that ensured an honest embrace. A dream that would give me an earned kiss, something soft and simple, something worth locking away in a vault of cherished moments never to be forgotten.

How naive and foolish and stupid and childish and moronic and ghastly and pathetic and immature and and and and and...... painful, painful, painful, painful, painful.

Your name is my eternal nightmare. Your face is my unknown fear.

Your final words of distain I have saved, never to be forgotten, like the memory of a kiss that never was.

How I wish, and rarely do I wish...

But how I wish I could scream your name with meaning and see your face for true.

Ripping out my heart with my own hands would be an easier and more enjoyable task.

For Death... Death is an end... Death is the final chapter... Death cannot haunt because Ghosts only haunt the living.

Some days, when I've lost my way and stumbled back into my past I come across your face. The passing, faded memory of a smile that was never truly aimed at me.

This tragedy is beautiful in how tragic it is written, though its author is hideous and his pain a farce. This tragedy is nonetheless beautiful in how tragic it is written.

© 2011 R.Inc$


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

At 6 in the morning, the mind is hard too fight fair against. Sometimes you have to let the past come to the present in order to rid yourself of what haunts you.
Better yet, you have to understand that you are beyond the haunting and beyond ever being haunted again.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on March 27, 2011
Last Updated on March 27, 2011

Author

R.Inc$
R.Inc$

philadelphia, PA



About
20 years old, someday it feels like 60. I write because it keeps my hands busy when my mind has lost itself. Whether you like my writing or not, I'd still enjoy some feedback. Lastly, do send read .. more..

Writing
Uncrowned Uncrowned

A Poem by R.Inc$