Autumn's Beauty

Autumn's Beauty

A Story by RealmWriter
"

This is my feelings for a beautiful woman in my life, and I love her ever so dearly. But we can't be together due to being 1500 miles apart. But I think of her everyday and I wrote this about her.

"
I remember the first time I saw her, when I laid eyes on her. Her long strawberry brown hair, those heart stopping hazel eyes. Her face a bit pink and flustered: lips perfect, and angelic. Her aura, strong and beautiful: one of a goddess. And that smile, a heart mending smile that could slay an army of the strongest men. I knew at that moment I had been the luckiest person alive, that I had met the one. I tell ya, she could probably light up a city with just a wink. For years I had gone through the paths of hell; dealing with a corrupt mother and her want to be perfect men to be my father, but just like my mother they too were corrupted. Abuse, drugs, alcohol, and during that time I was bullied at school so my world was crumbling away. But the moment I had seen her, all my injuries and anger were washed away. Cleansed and forgotten, used to be a ghost in a dark tunnel; she saved me and she barely knows. She saw me when I was broken, she saved a broken child in a young adult body.
After she left and we couldn't contact one another, I felt as though my world had been torn away and destroyed. I destroyed my world and burned it down so many times, I screwed around with some girls I shouldn't have, and gave them more then what they ever deserved. And to this day i'll regret it. But id never change meeting Autumn. She stole my heart and kept it through the years; and nothing will change that.
  I still remember that day; I remember standing in that garage with the same familiar smell of old wooden beams, her sweet fragrance. Her presence held me by the shoulders, as though it destined for that kiss. Though it was brief and maybe unexpected, I felt a surge of energy through my body and it mended me complete. Her lips were soft, warm; it warmed my cold heart and melted it's frozen coffin.

© 2016 RealmWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice, keep it up.
The last line was very touching.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Added on November 7, 2016
Last Updated on November 7, 2016

Author

RealmWriter
RealmWriter

Phoenix, AZ



About
I'm an 18 year old writer, I love writing and it's become a wonderful hobby in my life. Not only do I write stories, I write poetry, and my own song lyrics. I started writing when I was 12; inspired b.. more..

Writing