Ch. 1- Till everything goes back

Ch. 1- Till everything goes back

A Chapter by The Artisian Desert

Ch. 1- Till everything goes back

 

          This was my December, my snow covered trees. Everything ruined. Everything just faded from its place. My house, covered in snow, was destroyed. Crushed by that military who were all too coward to fight better. To what’s back, has gone. We don’t have anything left. Our sad little hearts, their malicious acts, destroyed all of us, the people. I thought we the people had right to decline what’s bad. There was no good thing to do. Good deeds were useless. To try to help others, only meant to help yourself. The cause of this all… rewind back… we started it, they started it. There is no love. Hatred in everything that we blame our own world, ourselves, that caused us to suffer a lot. Great amounts of agony were lost in us, we didn’t care of anything. We did walk together, but all in different ways. My mother left us, she promised saying everything will come out better at the end. We were already close to the end, and nothing seems happy again. It started with me, my life, saying that there was nothing good to life, but the snow that fell from the sky enriched white sparkled. Snow always meant purity. Nothing in our dirty sins and fears in clean. Happiness never existed.

            My villagers use to come out of their warm caves and adore the beauty of the snow �"now locked in because it’s too cold to come out. Outside was deserted with December. Presents weren’t given, children aren’t cherishing, and the family candle lighting competitions weren’t enlightened. The Christmas of today wasn’t going to be celebrated joyfully. Only sadness. We never had sadness. In the hearts of everyone I knew I saw their faces, all sad. Depressing was Sunday, depressing December.

            Thirteenth Christmas never blew my candle of a happy birthday wishing. The December of 29, was the doom of the village. We never had any bad luck like this day that came. I remember looking outside, the snow still falling, and I grew my little excitement to go walking out the snow by myself or with my twin Daniel. “Ant’ it’s snowing beauty outside!”

            “I know sis,” I breathed “I know.”

 

            In this cage I take in these people, also my twin who wanted to enjoy a Christmas like I do every once in a December year. I stair outside hoping among the nothing to save this December, myself is encountering to soon die. I held the magic box closer to me, it’s mine. I bear to already lose everything except this box, which will blow and save my life. My December is ruined now; there is nothing to do now, but hold on to the box. Hold on to my fears, and remember my mother and father. For this day, I let them died. Daniel had eyes to watch them shrill to their deaths. I let it go now. I had it to their deeds. The December today will be remembered more than any other holiday, Independence Day is nothing compared to the cold war all over again. The grin of the man that doomsday is his birthday �"I want to cut his dirty smile off, and show it to the people saying that this is your doomsday fool who betrays us as all called fools. He called me one, wanted me on the side of his doom.

            It’s still snowing and cold as it could get, I sit here using the box as my only warmth. I still have nothing. Outside in this cage will be my death spot, to join my parents later, I propose for saying what I said yesterday. Of having nothing life, is this blood and cries I had in my eyes of no innocence. I’m a goner like my father use to call people.

            So I tell right now in this blizzard of frost �"my story.

           

This is my story…     



© 2010 The Artisian Desert


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 16, 2010
Last Updated on August 16, 2010