The war between two sisters

The war between two sisters

A Story by Becca
"

This is a mystery story and it's really short

"

“Look out!” someone said.

I didn’t see who said it then someone pushed me out of the way it was weird because I didn’t see who save me. The next day I came home from school and sit down on my bed and I fell asleep. when I woke up I saw a little girl looking at me. When I went up to the little girl. She said “Look out!” I ask “Look out of what?” She said “They are right behind you!”

I look right behind me and saw people walking through the wall. I asked the little girl “What is going on?!” The little girl said “We are ghost.” I start to  freak out and ran out of my bedroom and out of my house but there was ghost everywhere. The living people are walking through the ghost and didn’t know they’re walking through them.  I heard a scream in my house so I ran into my house then into my bedroom then I saw that little girl was getting drag by the the others.

She said “Help me please!” I want to help that little girl but then I heard the other ghost said “No one will help you.” I grab my bat and swing at the other ghost without hurting the little girl hitting the ghost. They said “We’ll be back of that girl!” Then they left my house and bedroom. The little girl was crying so I went to her and I give her an stuff animal. The next day I went to school but I have to get use to this...what I mean is get use to seeing ghost around me. I went into my classroom I saw the same little girl that was in my bedroom.

I asked her “What are you doing here?” She said “I’m going to follow you until the end.” I asked “until the end of what?” The bell ring and she disappeared. After school I went to my bedroom again then I saw her again. She was sitting down on the floor. I said “Come and sit on my bed with me.” She came over and sit on my bed we were quiet until she said “You asked me until the end of what.” I said “Yeah I was wondering all morning.”

She said “until the war stops between different worlds.” I was shocked I wanted to help to stop the war but I don’t know how to so I asked “ How can I help to stop the war.” She said “You have to take this and come with me.” Then I lay down on my bed and I took the pill and I saw my body. I asked “What now?” She said “Follow me.”

So I follow her and I saw the 2 different world fighting and she disappeared again and a woman come up to me and said “That little girl you were following was me I can change.” I was scared I didn’t know what to do. I saw someone running up to her and I said ”Look out!” So I trip her making her fell down and I punch the guy.  She got up and said “Thank you….now come with me.” So I did and we went to somewhere then she started to talk again she said “My name is Rain.”

I said “Hi My name is Sam.” Then she said “You want to help me find the my sister then come with me I want to show her something.” I said”Okay.” Then she had me teleport to her castle and I walk up and I asked the beautiful woman “Are you Rain’s sister?” The woman said “Yes.” I asked “What is your name?” She said “It's Sandy.” I asked her “May she follow me I want to show you something?” She said “Yes.”

So I run and she followed and I went to the place that Rain told me to go to and then we talked then I attack a monster that was right behind Sandy. She said “Thanks.” I said “You're welcome.” Then she said “Come back with me” and I said “I’ll meet you there.” she said “Okay” then she’s gone like a flash I went back to Rain and asked tell her that her sister said she wants me to go with her to her bedroom to speak alone then rain said “okay” then go do that. I said “okay” then I went to the castle and then the guard said ”She’s waiting for you come with me” so I went with the guard and into her room and she said “Hi.” Then we sit on her bed and then she kiss me on the face and

She said “I like you” and then I said “I’m on your sister side but I want to know why you two are at war?” Then she said “okay then I will tell you why she killed our parents without a reason that’s why that I’m at war with my sister. “ I just sit there and said “I’m going to ask her the same thing.” Then I left and went to rain and asked her the same thing what I asked her sister and she said the same thing but she said it was her sister. I asked “Where are you when that happened?” she said she was in the garden.

I went back over to sandy and I asked where was she when it happened she said In her bedroom. Then I asked her can someone change their whole body? Then she said the only one is to do that is animal but it’s locked up. I asked may I go and see it change into the killer you saw in the kitchen then she say to in sandy and the animal changed into sandy. I asked it to change into half sandy and other half to rain. Then it changed half sandy and half rain. I said that’s the killer right there because you saw sandy and the same time as sandy saw you in the middle of the kitchen so it change half and half so you two can go into war a kill each other. The two sisters decide to end the war a destroyed the creature that can change into other people and other animals to hide itself.

© 2019 Becca


Author's Note

 Becca
Please ignore any grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on January 14, 2019
Last Updated on January 14, 2019

Author

 Becca
Becca

WI



About
I love to make short stories, love reading mystery. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by Becca


Frustrated Frustrated

A Poem by Becca