Random day at school

Random day at school

A Story by Becca
"

future self comes back to fix what she did wrong

"

Something happened a while back and weird too couldn’t tell what is was but it was random. So it was a normal day, and I was going to school like normally...well I was but the school wasn’t….you know there and all the teachers and students was so confused. I asked “Where did the school go?” to all the teachers and students. They said “They don’t know what happened.” The next day on the news says schools are disappearing.

So I called some of my friends to see what’s going on then someone come crashing through my door and said “Come with me there’s no time to explain I made a mistake.” I was confused what’s going on, so I went with the person. There was a weird car that I never see before in this year. Then I asked the person their name then she said her name was Pearl and I knew the voice sounded familiar....as my voice I asked “Are you me form the future?” she answered “Yes.” We both went into the car and drove off, and came back to the same house but a different time and years.

So me and myself went up to her room and both of us tried to fix it and we couldn’t. So we went to get some of our friends me from my time and year and the other me from her time and year. Then we all worked together and fixed it as a group. Then me and my friends went back to our time and year. The next day on the news says the schools are coming back and in a couple of weeks school will started up again.

© 2019 Becca


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 14, 2019
Last Updated on January 14, 2019

Author

 Becca
Becca

WI



About
I love to make short stories, love reading mystery. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by Becca


Frustrated Frustrated

A Poem by Becca