FNAF

FNAF

A Story by Becca
"

A couple of kids wakes up in a pizzeria

"

The weird dream I had was me and all my friends was a five nights at Freddy’s 2. All of us was in different rooms and I was in the office. I heard someone coming, so I turned on the flashlight to see who it was and it was Kaden.  

Kaden asked “Why are we in five nights at freddy’s?” Then someone was coming from the vents and it was Emily (David) and Brenna came into the office. Later everyone came to the office. The night begin and it was 12 am it has night 8. We all didn’t stay in the office we all spread out, and hide until 6 am: Kaden was in the prize room hiding, Brenna was right behind the stage, Emily was in the party room, everyone else was hiding in the basement, and I was hiding on the stage above the lights. Then I heard someone coming and it was a person, so I started swing onto ropes then drop down on the person then he swear really loudly. I only know one person in five nights at freddy’s that swears and that was Mike.

I ran back up on the lights then other night guards came to Mike and asked “Why are you on the ground?” I screamed as loud as I could because the rope was caught round my foot. I heard mangle was coming. I started to scream help me as I’m above all the night guards. They looked up and saw me wrapped in wires was near mangle. Then mangle started swing away with me. All the night guards ran after Mangle expended one that was Vincent (purple guy).

Mangle stopped and let me go onto Marionette’s box then Kaden came out and said “What are you doing in here.”

I said “I got dragged by Mangle”

The broken Freddy came in and the music box was already out. Broken Freddy grabbed me and Kaden. Marionette came out of the box and attacked broken Freddy. All the night guards came and see if we were okay. When all of us going back to the office. Mangle grabbed me again I screamed not again. Then Scott (Phone guy) grabbed mangle. Mangle bite me on the shoulder and dropped me on the ground then Scott let her go and picked me up I scream put me down.

Kaden said “It’s just Scott.”

I stop screaming. Then I heard Vincent screaming and brenna ran to us, but Vincent was getting chance by broken Bonnie. I took a hard ball and threw it at broke Bonnie. I jumped down and ran to the stage and broken Bonnie was still chasing Vincent to the stage. I was on the lights again swing on the rope then I dropped on broken Bonnie.

I said “I got you now.”

I took some wires out to making Bonnie turn off.  It was 4 am and not even 6 am yet. Then broken foxy grabbed me then dragged me to the other animatronics. When we passed the night guards and Kaden and Brenna I screamed help me broken foxy got me. Then mike started running then kaden and brenna went with Mike, as Jeremy passed out so Scott stayed with Jeremy.  It was 5:30 am and 30 min until 6 am then I grabbed the door.

I said “No!” over and over then his hand broken off.  I ran off then Marionette was walking when I ran into him.

I said “Sorry.”

I heard Foxy come then I screamed then Marionette grabbed me and started to say “You aren’t getting this kid!” Then it hit 6 am we all survived.

When it was morning and people started coming into Freddy’s pizzeria. The night guards just watched the kids to make sure that they don’t get too close to the animatronics. All of us was in the room and every 10 minutes one of the night guards comes in and see how's everyone is doing. But me, Kaden and Brenna was in a different and they check on us every 5 minutes to change the banged that was on us. Then another nights began but this time it was only me Kaden, Brenna and Emily. I woke up from the weird dream. Then I started to think why that dream. So then I went back to sleep.

© 2019 Becca


Author's Note

 Becca
Ignore grammar mistake

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story was amazing! I might make up a story like this in the future! I hope you see this comment, my friend :3

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 16, 2019
Last Updated on January 16, 2019

Author

 Becca
Becca

WI



About
I love to make short stories, love reading mystery. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by Becca


Frustrated Frustrated

A Poem by Becca