Excerpt from Story 'Explain'

Excerpt from Story 'Explain'

A Story by Vincent Valon
"

Just an exerpt from something i am writing in spare time and boredom. was wondering about comments on how i am with explaining things and if i need to re do this part....

"

"Well, what i'm talking about is the thing that makes us special. the thing that makes us differnt. the thing that we want to know if you have. That thing is a gift, power. We each have something special about us. Something latent. We all can use Magic, it comes with the package. But theres a special ablity we all have. For example, I'm able to move around the atoms and moleclues i touch, and alter them into differnt things. Thats how i can make myself look like i'm an old man. How i made only us see the paper was normal magic. But I'm the only one that, for say. Take the elements in a Wall, and re-arrange them into that of an explosion. Hence making the wall explode. We wanna know what your power is. we just gotta unlock it." Faust stopped and thought for a minute. "Watch" He pulled a pencil out of his pocket. "Here watch this" He looked at the pencil there was a flash of light, and instead of a pencil there was a rose in his hand. "see what i mean?"
     Luna's  jaw about hit the floor.

© 2008 Vincent Valon


Author's Note

Vincent Valon
Sorry for Grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on February 11, 2008

Author

Vincent Valon
Vincent Valon

Boston, MA, MA



About
Hello. I used to be on here...I've been here on and off for a long time and now the whole data wipe happened...I am not happy about that...It is quite..Aggravating.....to have to go back and rewrite .. more..

Writing
No title No title

A Story by Vincent Valon