this is the prologe

this is the prologe

A Chapter by RedRose1250
"

it desribes wht she looks like and wht she is..

"

  My name is Erin Rose.I am sixteen years of age.I'm an immortal.But not just a vampire or werewolf.I'm also a weredragon,weretiger,fallen angel,and a dark witch.I'm a new breed that can't be copyed or ruled.There will never be a second one like me.I stay hidden as much as I can.If the council were to find me than the end of all human life as we know it.

  Some people think ''OH MY GOD!I WOULD LOVE TO BE A VAMPIRE!PLEASE BITE ME!''Your so stupid if you think it would be awesome to be what I am.Or anything I am.Immortiality is such a horrible thing.You watch people you care about grow and die.And the blood thrist is the worst.When you have your first taste your wanting more and more and soon in completely consumes you.When i had my first taste i went insane and never stop.My thirst can only be quinched by the blood of other immortals and were animals.

  I have these strange powers that i can't really explain to you all that well.But Ill try to.I can read peoples mind and see what they are thinking.Ican also feel the emotions running through their minds and bodies.Even when i don't want to.You could call me an Impath.I can also control every element on this earth and more.Even blood and the bodies of humans and things like me.

  Oh!I'm sorry.I've almost forgot to tell you what i look like.Please forgive  me.I am about 5'5,kind of short I think.I have shoulder lenghth maybe longer reddish brown hair.It has a hint of navy blue,black,blonde,and it's all natural.I have never dyed my hair cause it really wouldn't last but for three seconds.My eyes are a strange hazel.One day their light blue hazel,and the next their a deep green hazel.My teeth are white with a tint of yellow from smokeing.Never smoke.They have a slight point to them which is sometimes bad if you get my point.Get it.My skin has an olive tint to it but it sometimes gets pale.And i'm always in my witch form which is cool.

  My vampire form is alittle scary because i'm the queen of darkness.I'm very white.Not like the fairy tale girl Snow White.But like the real thing.My eyes are almost solid red except for the black lines running through them.My teeth are very very sharp and strong.My hair goes past my knees and is jet black with a strike of deep red,and silver.My normal nail length is about an inch.But in this form their about four inches long.

  I have sevral wolf forms.I'm like a normal one just bigger and stronger.The first has silver fur my eyes are a deep souless black.The second has black fur my eyes are a blood red.The last has red fur and is my strongest,it has silver eyes like the moon.

  My dragon form is scary.I get it from my father who is a pure blooded dragon and the strongest of our kind.The eyes are a bright ice purple.The under side of my wings and stomch are pure white.The rest of me except for my claws(which are blood red)is solid black.

My tiger looks so strange.I'm bigger,stronger,and faster.My stripes are black and red.My eyes are a bright sparkingly green that always glow bright.

  Last is my fallen angel form.She's beautiul but you wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley.The hair is jet black and goes past my feet and curls slightly.My eyes are sliver with a hint of red in the left eye and a hint of black in the other.My wings are huge and are black and gold.My skin glows white with an aura of black around me.I have a broken halo.

  Now i'm going to tell you my story from whats going on right now.



© 2010 RedRose1250


Author's Note

RedRose1250
my grammer sucks so ignore it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i had to quit writing it and it upset me....plus someone stole my rewrite

Posted 13 Years Ago


im interested in this do you have the actuall story out or are you still writing?

Posted 13 Years Ago


This wasn't a bad start I can't wait to read more

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 9, 2010
Last Updated on January 9, 2010


Author

RedRose1250
RedRose1250

columbia, TN



About
i'm not ur normal tomboy or girl...lets just leave it at that my love...i'm 16..and i love my boyfriend more than ever more..

Writing
hers.. hers..

A Poem by RedRose1250