Queen Of Angels

Queen Of Angels

A Story by kiana

"Why.....why are you here? Leave me alone....get away".
Agin I woke up screaming again, that is them10 time in 2 weeks. My mom and dad rushed to my room. My mom did not look happy.
"It's coming" I said while the approached my bed.
"It's ok sweat hart it was just a dream" my father Side holding me with his big worm hands. I feel so safe in his arms I wish I could stay I'm his arms.
"Tell me what happened" my mother said putting her cold Bonny hand on my head. I did not like that. I can tell that she did not care if I had a bad dream she hated me.
"It's about me fighting along side angels, we are fighting demons in the nether world." I said lifting my head away from my fathers chest.

They both looked at me with heir eyes wide open with shock. I could tell that they are scared I might be delusional. The I Brock eye contact with them and looked away.
"That sounds like a very interesting dream" my mother father said trying to break the silence.
"You know that's never going to happen right". My mother said rolling her eyes at me then see glared at me with her cold blue eyes.
"We'll it's time to go back to bed" half way to the door.
"Good night" my father said giving me a kiss on my head.
"Good night"I said back.
They were both gone I was left alone in the dark siting on my bed wondering when I might feel the warmth like when my father put his arms around me. That feeling was gone, that warmth, that happiness it left faster than it came.

I had Finally went to sleep when I hear voices. I am thinking that it was my father whom came to sit next to me and make sure that I am not scared. But when I listen more closely to the voice it was not my father, but someone else, and there was more than one person. I am thinking OMG how did they get in here?
"Is that her"?
"I don't know"?
"She matches the description. And her Ora is very strong like what the prophecy foretold she must be the one".
"Can I make sure" this time I feel a hand coming at me.
"No...we have to take her back to head quarters".
After that I got up so fast and I tried to punch one of the men but I looked at them. But to my surprise they were not men, I don't think they are human! They....they are... ANGELS! They all look at me with surprise.
"Hi Maddy" said a tall angel looking at me with blazing brown eyes and his gleaming rave black hair, it was like looking into darkness.
"My name is Sir Ken" he said
"But you can tell call me Ken".
"DANG MAN, she got fast reflexes". Said Sir John I looked at him with eyes of wonder.
"So sorry madam, my name is name is Sir John". He said
"And that's Sir Mike with the long blue hair. That man next to you is Sir Wolf".
"It is a pleaser to meet you Lady Maddie." Said sir Wolf bowing.
"No, No there is no need to bow I'm not royalty." I said felling my face turning red. They all looked at each other then back at me with confusion.
"Are you positive that you are not royalty?" Said Sir Mike looking at me with disbelief.
"I don't think so"I said trying to think. As I was thinking I heard my parents coming down the hallway. They are probably coming to check on me I thought. The. The angels surrounded me with their weapon's drown.
"What are you doing" I said in a whisper voice.
"We are defending our Queen." Said Sir Wolf looking at me and placing his hands in mine. My hart was pounding.
"But that's my family you are trying to protect me from." I said looking at Sir Ken.
"They are not your family, they are not even human... They are demons." Said Sir Mike. The door burst into flames Wolf pulled his wings over me and covering me as a chilled.
"Doesn't that hurt". I said looking at Wolf with horror in my eyes.
"No it does not hurt because you are hear with me". Wolf said looking at me and was about to kiss me.
"Wolf pretext her majesty" said Ken.
"DO YOU THINK I AM AN IDIOT, YOU DONT NEED TO TELL ME THAT."
"Ok, and yes I do think you are an idiot" Ken said with a smile on his face"
Wolf was so mad I thought I saw smock coming out of his ears.
"Die Maddy." Said my father rushing at me from behind. The first thing that went through my mind was... Father I am in the middle of a conversation right now and how dare you interrupt me. I fell the burning desire for my fathers warm hug. Just thinking about it makes my hart hurt.
"DIE, DIE, DIE" my father is close to me I thought I heard the devil laughing at me saying she is going to die and I will be the ruler of the world. As my father was right no top of me I dropped kicked that b*****d. As he hit the floor I did not hesitate I did a back flip and when I did my hands went on his head and I did a twist and snapped his neck, blood squirted on my face, then I did the finishing blow and I cut his head off. His head was still scratching and his body was moving like a worm. Then his body burst into flames and to be onset it was beautiful the ash flying through the air the smell of blood and death going through the air. The moon it looked like it was dancing, but the wearied part is my eyes where blood shot red just like the moon is. Then all of a sudden I collapsed on the floor. The angels where trying to talk to me but their voices faded away and they all got blurry the one thing I could hear is my hart beat and the blood rushing through my van's.
When I woke up I was in a...a... I have no idea where I was. But there was a white angle standing on my left. I got up fast and pulled out my knifes.

© 2013 kiana


Author's Note

kiana
To be continued

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on November 18, 2013
Last Updated on November 18, 2013

Author

kiana
kiana

Sand Diego , CA



About
I have #Volley Swag. I like writing fictional story's and journal about my life. more..

Writing