Queen of Angels

Queen of Angels

A Story by kiana

"Defend your self" he yelled at me with his wings spread out and I could see the sun set I never saw any thing so beautiful. In my mind I was thinking this is a trick, so I pulled my mask over my face and took of my jacket. His bright wings went down I looked into the angels eyes and his eyes where wide with shock and joy. I guess he thought I could not fight because I was a girl well I just proved him wrong.
"If you want to fight me let's go, I got things to do and places to see, people to talk to, and if you do want to fight I will not back down. I advise you to keep your grade up I don't play that safe thing."I said my eyes full of rage then I felt a rush of power flowing through my body. It felt like I was on fire. Paine, delight, joy.
"What is this felling, I think I am going to explode" I said with my face in my hands. I was on my knees in so much pain I could not move. The. All of a sudden wigs came out of my back I grew fangs, ears, and a tail.
"A panther/fox angel I have never seen one in 100 years." Said the angel staring at me.
"What do you mean"I said reaching my hand out at him.
He just walked away from me.
"I am going to kill him." I thought to my self.
I sat up in a king size bed my body was throbbing with pain. I looked around it was a beautiful room with a fire place. Then my 4 main angels walk in.
"How are feeling?" Said wolf
"I have bean better" I said holding my head.
Growl...growl....growl.
The lights went out it was pitch black. Something is biting me.
"AZERATH MATREON ZENTHOS" I yelled and something ran off.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" said wolf with sweet running down his face.
"Shana....Shana, come on Shana were are you" said a little girl walking into my chamber.
"Can I help you look for something?" I said looking at the girl with a smile on my face.
"We'll yes...."she began then she looked at me.
"Please excuse my intrusion I did not know this was the Queens chambers" said the girl bowing
"Apparently not"said Mike with is arms crossed and eyes closed and looking away.
The little girl looked very ashamed.
"MIKE" I said looking at him with a cross face.
He was shocked that I yelled at him every one was.
"Sorry for his RUDENESS it will not happen again" I said to they little girl bowing at her.
"I give you my thanks for putting up with him" I said still bowing at her.
"Your majesty.. What...what are doing" said Ken looking at me
"I am giving her respect for putting up with Mike" I said slowly standing to my feet my eyes still closed.
"One question... Is this Shana?" Said Mike looking very frustrated.
"Shana there you are" said the little girl grabbing the little... I have no idea what that is. I could not help but laugh at Mike, he looked at me with evil eyes, but I did not care that made it even worse. My stomach was hurting so bad I thought I would die.
"What is your name young lady"? I said looking at the girl wiping away my tears.
"My name is Alexa Madam" she said bowing then she left. I had things I had to do as we'll. I signed papers and papers and more papers. My hand hurt. I tried to get away but, I could not Ken was watching me like a hawk, it creeped me out.
"I am so tired" I said flopping on my thrown, and rubbing my eyes.
"One more thing we have to do"said Ken looking at his long list of things.
"We have to and see the towns people."
"That sounds like a good ides ever sense I came hear I never been out side the walls and I think this will be good for me." I said opening my eyes to look at Ken.
"Alright shall we be heading off?" He said putting his and out for me to grab.
"Yes" I said grabbing his head.

© 2013 kiana


Author's Note

kiana
To be continued

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 19, 2013
Last Updated on November 19, 2013

Author

kiana
kiana

Sand Diego , CA



About
I have #Volley Swag. I like writing fictional story's and journal about my life. more..

Writing
Queen Of Angels Queen Of Angels

A Story by kiana