Forgive me

Forgive me

A Story by Redina
"

Apologizes to the world

"

Forgive me.

Please , accept my forgiveness, which I’m choosing to shout out to the world at this noble moment . Forgive me for not being with my feet on the ground when you are trying to talk to me. Forgive me if I am not strong enough to look back into your eyes like you’re doing with mine. Please forgive me if I wasn’t so able to keep you, I am weak sometimes.

Forgive me for making you face my deep insecurities and my inability to take all the love I’m offered. Forgive me for the sour words I had to burst out of my cold mouth. I try not to, everyday. Forgive me for not being aware of hurting you, but I continued putting you against the rough wall, shouting and screaming in silence, I really didn’t know what I was doing.

  Forgive me for loving too hard , for crushing your bones with my hard love. Forgive me for underestimating you. I know what you’re worth, I just find it hard to devour. I need you to understand me; even if you cant ; please try. Because I’m fragile as the moment before Sunrise. I awaken all the birds and I create a fresh smell in the air. I’m that thin line between darkness and light. I’m waiting for the Sun to join.

  Forgive me for leaving, I run away when I’m confused. But I turn my head and wish for you to yell : “ Stop, come back!”  Because I’m not that stable, I swing back and forth, cannot do otherwise.  Forgive me for upsetting you everytime I said  : “ I’ll be fine , there’s nothing you can do about it anyway!”.

  Forgive me for crushing your heart, because I thought I did not deserve what you were giving. Forgive me for being selfish and cynic. But I swear I care, deeply. That’swhy I’m afraid. I’m afraid of disappointing myself, I’m afraid of feeling NUMB!

   But accept my forgiveness world, please. It is honest and truthful. Take it and help me. Accept it with my love. I’ll be better next sunrise. I will re-meet myself.. I promise. Forgive me, again.

 

                  -R.Leka

© 2015 Redina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I enjoyed the short story. Had the feel of real thoughts and emotions.
"But accept my forgiveness world, please. It is honest and truthful. Take it and help me. Accept it with my love. I’ll be better next sunrise. I will re-meet myself.. I promise. Forgive me, again."
The above lines stood out. Thank you for sharing the amazing story. I enjoyed the tale.
Coyote



Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I enjoyed the short story. Had the feel of real thoughts and emotions.
"But accept my forgiveness world, please. It is honest and truthful. Take it and help me. Accept it with my love. I’ll be better next sunrise. I will re-meet myself.. I promise. Forgive me, again."
The above lines stood out. Thank you for sharing the amazing story. I enjoyed the tale.
Coyote



Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 13, 2015
Last Updated on September 13, 2015
Tags: story, forgiveness, apologize, confession, confess

Author

Redina
Redina

Tirane, Albania, Albania



About
Surrealist , artistic young woman with a passionate curiousity about the world. more..

Writing