From the Editor's Desk...

From the Editor's Desk...

A Chapter by Reetwika Banerjee
"

Editorial

"

Before finalizing the topic of our anthology, we had a big round of discussion regarding the recognition of the topic in modern literary ecosphere. And finally after multiple series of brainstorming, we finally hung to our decision �" let’s launch it!

 

Thanks to our collaborative resolution, we owe to each and every contributing author of this anthology for making the topic such a grand success. Reviewing the huge number of submissions and picking the best ones was a gigantic task indeed but we thoroughly enjoyed stretching ourselves to know our esteemed squad of writers and their works so closely.

 

We are extremely delighted to extend special thanks to our honourary Guest Authors from different corners of the globe whose participation in the anthology added a flavoured fragrance.

1.      Miltos Gitas B �" Greece

2.      Anurag Shourie �" India

3.      Ahmad Al-Khatat �" Canada

 

We would like to reward the Top 6 Winners combining all the categories (Poem/ Story/ Article) and heartily congratulate them for making it to the top.

1.      First �" "The Fateful Night" story by Manoj Tigga

2.      Second �" "The War for Love" story by Nidhi Bagdia

3.      Third �" "It Is All About Love In The War On Cancer" creative article by Rajalakshmi Siva

4.      Fourth (Joint) �" "Love Inside A Fire" story by Saswati Borthakur Dixit and "They Took Away" poem by Ankita Singh (Swibells)

5.      Fifth �" "I Miss You Better in the Rain" poem by Nupur Singh

 

We would also like to congratulate all the Contributing Authors from Poem/ Story/ Article categories whose quality literary creations helped us beading the strings of our anthology pages together, giving a colourful touch to the contents.

1.      Aarti Hariramani

2.      Bishaldeep Kakati

3.      Meena Mishra

4.      Mustafa Raza

5.      Dr. Parul Jain

6.      Ritu Gulabani Ahuja

7.      Sabyasachi Mukherjee

8.      Saheli Mitra

9.      Saniya Pamnani

10.   Sayan Basak

11.   Sayandeep Das

12.   Sohini Saha

 

Special greetings to our printing & distribution partner Sristisukh for extending their wonderful support. Last but not the least, a big round of applause for our online branding partner Reetwika Banerjee for her untiring support throughout the lifecycle of the project.

 

On behalf of my entire anthology crew, I would like to heartily welcome everyone in the list to our anthology family. Let’s spread the word of love over war. Hope you would enjoy the journey with us!

 

Best wishes to everyone…

 

 

Subrata Bandyopadhyay

Principal Editor

Love & War Anthology

 

November 30, 2016

 



© 2016 Reetwika Banerjee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on December 24, 2016
Last Updated on December 24, 2016


Author

Reetwika Banerjee
Reetwika Banerjee

About
Reetwika Banerjee is the author of four fascinating books:– 1. ‘Fantastic 40’ (collection of 40 micro stories) 2. ‘Zenova 20’ (assortment of 20 short stories) 3. &lsq.. more..

Writing