Beautiful Oblivion

Beautiful Oblivion

A Book by Reks
"

A book about an unlikely band of heroes that are on a quest to stop a mad king from enslaving the world and committing the extermination of a race.

"

© 2010 Reks


Author's Note

Reks
Hmmm. Let's face it. When It comes to writing, I feel like a noob compared to everyone else out there. Yea, when I RP, I can pull out like 4 or 5 lengthy paragraphs. But it's harder for me to write a story. This is gunna be my hardest challenge yet. I've written one book before this on paper, and it was okay, but I want this one to overshadow that one. SO please, reviewing me and giving me comments and anything that would make my writing better, I'd appreciate it. Thank you :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha thank you. It feels good to get a little positive encouragement every now and then

Posted 14 Years Ago


Reks you say you're a noob when it comes to story writing but so far your story is better than a few I've read that were written by experienced writers. You are very descriptive with your writing and I already like the charecters. There were a few grammatical errors but most stories have those. Keep going with this story because personally i want to see where it goes!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

491 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on February 11, 2010
Last Updated on February 11, 2010

Author

Reks
Reks

City of Glass, NY



About
Hmmm, what to say about myself. I love to write. Its my passion and my soul. My writing is a tool of creation and destruction, retribution and condemnation. Haha just playing. I'm here to put my thoug.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Story by Reks


Prolouge: Blood.... Prolouge: Blood....

A Chapter by Reks


Chapter One: Destiny Chapter One: Destiny

A Chapter by Reks