A Thursday Like No OTher

A Thursday Like No OTher

A Chapter by Ren Nightshade
"

I lost my mind...again.

"

Have you ever experienced a moment when you are doing something and you are happy, and then one little thing goes wrong and you blow up for what seems like no reason?


That happens to me on a regular basis. I don't know why. And before you ask, no, I don't think I have anger issues. In truth it is a kaleidoscope of pain, anger, and a lot of other emotions that have built up to their max, but have nowhere to escape to.


I'm an 18-year-old that has experience a lot more than most others my age, and I'm dealing with it. Everyday.


Anyway, for the RAGE QUIT of the day.


Every Sunday I wash my hair and do it in some style that I almost always lavished with colorful beads. (I know it's odd cause I'm 18, but DON'T JUDGE ME! Anyway, a few days passed and I was going out with my mom and sister to the dentist. I was in a wonderful mood, and everything was going fine until I went to move my hair from in my eyes. Out of nowhere all the beads on that braid went flying in all directions, IN THE CAR! THAT'S 12 BEADS ALL SCATTERED IN A MOVING VEHICLE! At first i was just gonna pick them up and fix my hair, but as I went to grab the last one, I remember it was a STUPID white bead, it fell between the thingy that holds your seat in place on the car floor. Then all my composure went out the window. I got so angry my mom and sister had no idea why I was so mad, and I couldn't even give an answer cause I had no idea why myself.


On a side note, the funny thing about all this is, this happens pretty often , and I don't normally get upset, at least not to the degree I did that day. So why I had a complete mental break down over some beads is beyond me. Back to the breakdown.


The car ride came to an end with us being at the dentist, and my mom and sister where both very concerned with my sudden mood swing. I had gone from overly upset to about to have a complete crying session.


I rarely cry, and I don't like to in front of people so I told my mom and sister to go to the dentist without me. They went.


I cried my eyes out, and then resumed the treacherous work of getting my bead from the stupid hole in the car floor.


I got it!


I put it back in my hair (I know that is kind of disgusting, but it was the only way I could stop myself from having another meltdown.) with tape I had on a bag I had with me, and chilled.


It took them 2 hours to come back from the dentist cause my mom was having dental work, so I slept in the car the entire time.


Anyway, the biggest thing to take away from this is, ALWAYS CARRY A EXTRA WHITE BEAD AT ALL TIMES!!!


Have fun reading just one of the many times I lost my mind over the smallest of things.





© 2019 Ren Nightshade


Author's Note

Ren Nightshade
Let me know if this made you laugh!
P.S. The Picture attached is my winning smile!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Fox
This did manage to make my day, and me feel a little less weird for breaking down over seemingly nothing.
Nice story, and picture.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ren Nightshade

5 Years Ago

Thank you, I'm glad I managed to make someone happy!
ha ha! I rate you with 100 for this sharing. You are still a teen and mood swing is very normal. It happens. I just loved your childish attitude and act. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ren Nightshade

5 Years Ago

Thanks and I'm glad you liked it!
HB Rita

5 Years Ago

You are welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2019
Last Updated on April 10, 2019


Author

Ren Nightshade
Ren Nightshade

Canal Winchester, OH



About
I am an 18 year old aspiring author and trying to be manga artist. For as long as I have remembered I have wanted to write books and be a librarian. Funny right? It all started when I read a book seri.. more..

Writing