Synopsis

Synopsis

A Chapter by Ren Nightshade
"

The inner workings of the mind are a dark and twisted thing no man can traverse unscathed.

"

Sadness.

Pain.

"What do these words mean?" I ask myself everyday. "Am I alone in this world? Does anyone truly know the meaning of these words? Are the feelings in my heart...are they real? Am I imagining this feeling? Am I just some kid that's getting a taste of the real world?"

Truth be told, I'm not sure that my writing has any impact at all. I'm told I'm a great writer and storyteller. But there is only so much words can do. Sometimes you need a push in the right direction. So that's why I've decided to step back for a second and look at myself from someone else perspective.

So before I go any farther, I want to say. This isn't a story of the suffering of a spoiled brat that doesn't know anything about the real world. Or a story where all I do is whine and complain about my life. This is a story about a girl who struggles to fight the darkness that threatens her everyday. This story is about a girl who doesn't care what anyone thinks anymore. This is the story of a girl that just wants to see the light at the end of the tunnel.





© 2019 Ren Nightshade


Author's Note

Ren Nightshade
This is just me trying to find myself amidst this dark twisted mind I have.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 19, 2019
Last Updated on May 19, 2019


Author

Ren Nightshade
Ren Nightshade

Canal Winchester, OH



About
I am an 18 year old aspiring author and trying to be manga artist. For as long as I have remembered I have wanted to write books and be a librarian. Funny right? It all started when I read a book seri.. more..

Writing