the epic love

the epic love

A Story by Rehnazmi

Most people consider love as the key of life, the absolute joy and bless.
Maybe they took this image of love from stories, media or books, but the reality is much more deeper and more gloomy than the darkest night.
in fact, there two kind of love in our planet; an attraction based on physiqual appearence then by time it become love, and the epic love that we live one time if we had the chance.
the first type of love is frequent and shallow, however the second one is special one,because it will hunt you for the rest of your life, without the ability to forget that gorgeous person.
ironicly, the reason behind this consuming love, is the reality that God created for every soul another one that complete it, so when they both meet, they feel totally completed by each other, not only that but also they don't need no longer to words, because easily they can understand each other and share the same heartbeat.
eventhough it seems perfect and bewitching, it is quite paiful too.
this kind of love brings so many pain in life, because it's so big that no one can hadle it especially with life issues and paradoxes.
for instance, every true love story ended by the death of both like in Romeo and Juliette, or the seperation.
such love gives birth to terrible pain,struggle and a lot of suffer that a soul can hold or deal with.
after, it makes you lost,unconsious and a part of you die, the part that was completed by your soulmate.
unfortunally, there's no way to forget this love or let it go, because it will hunt you until your death.

© 2015 Rehnazmi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on May 20, 2015
Last Updated on May 20, 2015

Author

Rehnazmi
Rehnazmi

tunis, Ariana, Tunisia



Writing
the refusal the refusal

A Story by Rehnazmi


average life average life

A Story by Rehnazmi