To The Beautiful; From The Beastful

To The Beautiful; From The Beastful

A Poem by Joseph - Michael
"

Just like Disney's "The Beauty & The Beast" except for a simple letter to The Beauty from The Beast in the poetry way.

"

 

I May Be Hardly Like A Man

Merely More Like The Beast

Anytime, My Heart Would Ran

Would Settle Over A Simple Feast

 

This Heart Of Mine Is Too Wild

Out Of Control, Needed To Be Tame

Don't Give The Arrow To The Child

The Cupid Already Got My Heart Aim

 

Always Been A Straightfoward

I Don't Speak Any Of The Lies

Will Take Another Steps Forward

For You To See My Sharp Eyes

 

So, You'll Know What's For Real

About What I'm Really Feeling For

There Are No Such Thing As A Deal

You're Welcome Through The Doors

 

Wouldn't Want For You To Leave

My Knees Will Stay On The Ground

Everywhere, You're Allow To Weave

Really Love For You To Stay Around

 

© 2013 Joseph - Michael


Author's Note

Joseph - Michael
Yeah, it's safe for you to say that "The Beauty & The Beast" was one of my favorites when I was a kid.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

*hums one of the song's from the movie* ha ha yes Beauty and the Beast is a CLASSIC! Anywas on to your poem. It is so great. I loved it. I like how you like took on the personality of the beast and wrote to his Belle. Also it was such a sweet love poem, gurenteed to make any girl go 'awwwwwe'. Great job Joe.



Posted 16 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like this written so well awesome job here.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"This Heart Of Mine Is Too Wild
Out Of Control, Needed To Be Tame" Love these lines, Iiked Beauty and the beast as well, this is a wonderful write....Kim



Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I grew up on Beauty and the Beast, and always loved the contrast of the characters. Well done, very well written and expressive on your part.

Yvette Shaw

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I thought this was really cute poem and that this was really good! :D I agree with Courtney about the awww part. ;]

-Nicole

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Pretty amazing piece. You took a classic theme and gave everyone a new spin on it. Excellent.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This Heart Of Mine Is Too Wild
Out Of Control, Needed To Be Tame

These two lines make me feel empathy for the "Beast". He wants to love but is so savage. Well penned!

I like this poem because of it's originality. You have a creative mind and put it to good use! : )


Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I LOVE Beauty and the Beast!
"There may be something there that wasn't there before."
One of The Top 5 Best Movies EVER!!
Your poem is great! It fits that movie, that theme, perfectly. I love it!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Disney's version of Beauty and the Beast is one of my absolute favorites, and I was hoping for a strong poem to match the animated movie. I liked the tale you weaved in this writing, but I must admit the poor grammar (while deliberate) was very distracting. It took away from the touching love story. I think this approach works for some poems, but it did not match with a narrative by The Beast. Thank you for sharing your writing on the Cafe, and I do hope to read more of your writing in the future.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

"Always Been A Straightfoward"
me too. I am often considered "bitchy" because I am to the point and honest. I don't ever intend to be "mean" I just deal in honesty and truth...I hate falsehood and will not build my life around it!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

One of my favorites too. ~grin~
Actually you just made me put it on for my munchkins. They're currently suffering from chicken pox so their sleep schedule is very erratic.
I always preferred the Beast in the Disney movie. I thought he was so much more attractive that way, rather than the Prince. More primal, more basic, more true to heart and soul.
This is wonderful. You've made a very tiring week and even longer weekend, seem much more bearable now.
It made me remember to smile.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

994 Views
27 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 2, 2008
Last Updated on November 19, 2013

Author

Joseph - Michael
Joseph - Michael

Detroit, MI



About
I'm no one special. I'm just a single father in the MMA training to kill the anger and the personal pain in order to move on. Whenever I'm not busy, even with the damn procrastination issue, I try my .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..