One to Remember

One to Remember

A Story by RenMc

Summer has come and gone but it didn’t leave without leaving a mess. A mess of memories. Happy or sad I may be both. But to the nights of adventure, to the people who shared the memory, to the places that created them; cheers. It all started In new York…it took me to Ireland, back to home only to leave yet again; Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, (Iowa), Missouri, Kansas, Colorado. Going home wasn’t the saddest part. The saddest part was that the memories will only live in my photos, they will only be told from what I can remember. Things will be lost and forgotten along the way, but maybe those places will hold them for me for later in life. Summer brought beauty beyond anything I could have imagined. I think you beat the past one and even the one before that. I was filled with a wonderlust of adventure this one. There was a spark in me. The light to do new things, to be a new person, to go places, to see things. This is the time to start living to see as much as I can. The bug of adventuring and seeing hearing things is leaving me wanting more. I await; the world, the sights to be seen, the songs to be heard, and the memories that need to be made. 

© 2015 RenMc


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on September 25, 2015
Last Updated on September 25, 2015

Author

RenMc
RenMc

NY



About
19 and just trying to find my place in this great big world. Writing has been my savior for many years. Without it i am a lost soul full of too much going on in my head. I appreciate art, writing, and.. more..

Writing
From You From You

A Story by RenMc


You Love You You Love You

A Story by RenMc