Amalgamation

Amalgamation

A Story by Retro_Wave
"

This is just a combination of random thoughts and emotions. It doesn't have a particular order, but I think it's healthy to get it out.

"
I find that my life has been a story of a blend of Murphy's Law and bad luck. Then again, it's not always bad luck that catches me but rather other factors. I don't think of myself as the protagonist of life, but rather a supporting character. My life produces ironic twists and turns, literally acting figurative. I find it perplexing to see the motions that my life goes through. Perhaps I'm not making any sense. I find myself laughing at how cliche and literally 'plot-like' my life carries on. It's as if I'm made the protagonist in a 3-D play or novel. I think God has a larger plan for me in the end. Though I can't see it, I just know that there has to be some big climax or something in my life. It can't all be just rising action and exposition. 
She's worthy. She is. I'll tell you it 'til I'm blue in the face. I'd never give up on her. Through all the bad and misery that happened, I'd do it again. I'd reject a million dollars if you told me that you'd rid me of the memories of her. I lie awake in the dead of night thinking and wishing for things to be different. In the past, I once said that I regretted our bond, but after it's all said and done, I don't. I just don't. I'd go through flames that would cook and boil my flesh just to grab her hand and pull her out of the inferno. Maybe I'm daft to even do that. I mean, who in their right minds would go into a deep pit to rescue someone in danger? Seldom people do. But she's worthy. 
"You love me?"
"Of course."
"Promise."
"I promise."
Always and forever. 

© 2017 Retro_Wave


Author's Note

Retro_Wave
Though I appreciate comments, they're not all that necessary for this piece. Thanks for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I know you said you don’t need comments, but...

I implore you to keep writing

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
1 Review
Added on December 6, 2017
Last Updated on December 6, 2017