Rhythm

Rhythm

A Poem by Revery
"

The importance of rhythm and consistency.

"





























In              
             rhythmic           
                  pattern         
 

                  The
                           moon   
                       and
                          tides
                        wax
                     and
                   wane


              But         
         not         
     you          
   my             
dear                










© 2012 Revery


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed your poem. The final line was a surprise and an intriguing mystery. The humourous observation makes me wonder about the person the speaker is referring to. Obviously someone the speaker cares about, but it is not known if this implicit changability is exciting, or perhaps, irritating.

I also like the way you've shaped your poem like a waxing/waning moon, or is it a sea shore maybe?

Altogether very clever and interesting!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, what a great style to present your senryu. Very creative and a beautiful message.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very interesting and creative :) Short, symbolic and beautiful.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Gorgeous write! Through rythmic patterns, the moon exudes magical dreams that inspire emotional ties to other celestial creations...love this!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful my friend. Your words form is as if you rotated the moonscape in photo edit. Exhaled into an emotional acceptance of what really matters...It is another form of the photo you shared of your profile last week which I found inspirational in a deep emotional way...

Posted 12 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 5, 2012

Author

Revery
Revery

TN



About
I am a technical writer by profession. I'm married with three wonderful children. My poetry deals with the struggles and contrasts between the spiritual and the sensual. My life has been rich and bl.. more..

Writing
Lavender Lavender

A Poem by Revery



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~Flirt~ ~Flirt~

A Poem by Robbie~xoxo~


Choke me Choke me

A Poem by Muse