Unknown

Unknown

A Book by Mariah Jane
"

A story of A Bringer of Death

"

© 2011 Mariah Jane


Author's Note

Mariah Jane
This book starts out pretty umm... shall we say interesting? I have a lot more figured out in my head to do with what is going on around it. Particularly the history and the Gods and Goddesses of the world... I'd be interested to to know what you think of what I have and if you want to know more of where it is going, I will be more than willing to tell you. Please let me know what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just a note to various readers looking at this, I was asked to review this before it was finished.

So, this story kind of reminds me of the show "Dead Like Me," only not nearly so whimsical and set to a fantasy world. You have a very interesting start and pose a lot of questions that need answering. I can't really say much about the plot because it's still in its infancy and trying to take form.

As far as technical stuff goes, there are a lot of run-on sentences and a fair amount of awkward choices of words, especially in description. In normal speech, the probably sound find, but I found myself often having to go back and reread the same sentence or paragraph over again to make sure I got the idea right.

I like that your rangers have a lot of boyish character to them. Very different from the gritty, dark characters that generally support the protagonist.

I'd love to hear more about this story.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
1 Review
Added on June 1, 2011
Last Updated on June 1, 2011

Author

Mariah Jane
Mariah Jane

Plainview, TX



About
I am a wife, mother, college student and Barista. (I make espresso drinks and stuff). I'm only 23. I write for fun... I enjoy creating worlds and I have tons of great ideas. I am a musician... so I wr.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Mariah Jane