Even family can kill

Even family can kill

A Story by Ribbons entwining
"

This is one that I thought about writing when my emotions got the better of me.

"
Elizabeth ran down the hall, her pink flats pounding against the floor as she breathed heavily. She didn't know how she had got into this situation and why it was her that was being punished for having a sociopathic brother she thought as she reached her room and slammed the door behind her, before her shaking hands fumbled around with the lock. She sighed in relief when she heard the click of the metal lock that seemed a tad soothing to her while most people wouldn't even acknowledge it. "Elizabeth come out now dear it was fun chasing you for the last time I must say, but I must have your blood painted on my hands now" he said calmly yet mockingly. Elizabeth backed away from the door that was peppered with posters and turned on some music on her radio before slumping onto the floor and burying her head in her hands "please!" She yelled, sounding muffled a little by her hands but desperately "I swear I won't tell another soul". Her brother ignored her pittyful pleas as he pounded his fists against the door in a mocking, rhythmic pulse. Elizabeth ignore him, not noticing the screws on the lock peel themselves off and land on the carpet. Her brother twisted the silver doorknob until the lock that had soothed Elizabeth, had now betrayed her by pelting from the doors handle. She looked up and screamed loudly before cupping her mouth with her hands as her brother walked in slowly, wearing a sly smirk and clutching her mother's favorite cutting knife. "Well, now that's out of the way I only have three things left to do" he said as her crouched down until he was level with her. Elizabeth tilted her head like a confused dog "w-what three things?" She said as she made small talk to distract his mind while she pulled her legs to her chest. He looked at the knife and moved it around at different angles and smiled before shifting his gaze to her and used his other hand to grip her chin as he leaned forwards and whispered in her ear " first I kill you, then our parents and frame the gardener, then my sweet little sister, I will get all our inheritance" he said simply as he removed his hand from her chin and gripped her auburn hair instead. Elizabeth felt the tears escape from her eyes and roll off her cheeks like water off duck feathers. Her brother sighed and traced her jaw with the tip of the knife "you know, if you had helped me earlier when I told you to kill the maid then we wouldn't be in this situation" he mumbled as he inspected the small scratch that he had etched onto her jaw before removing the knife from her face. Elizabeth closed her eyes and held her breath as the cold, sharp blade paired with her throat "please" she begged before the knife pressed down harder and made it's way across her neck.

© 2017 Ribbons entwining


Author's Note

Ribbons entwining
I kind of think that this could be improved, by the way ignore my grammar plez

Stay loyal, Ribbon 🎀

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on June 23, 2017
Last Updated on June 24, 2017
Tags: #shortstory, #horror

Author

Ribbons entwining
Ribbons entwining

England, Nottinghamshire , United Kingdom



About
Hi I'm just an insane person with some ideas that revolve around my state of my mind at that time ^^ I hope you guys like my poems/stories more..

Writing