Newbie and the boy

Newbie and the boy

A Story by Ribbons entwining
"

I wrote this in 15 minutes and I'm proud of myself for it ^^

"
Macy walked down the schools corridor that was spammed with educational quotes and advice. Clutching her math books to her chest, she looked around for the right class. "It's 055, right?" She muttered to herself "need any help?" A boy asked politely from behind her. Macy yelped and turned around to face the stranger, her turquoise blue eyes meeting his silky, copper brown ones. She nodded slowly "oh...um hi, I need to find room 056" she said quietly as she said, the boy held her gaze, a weird neutral expression was painted on his face "you mean room 055?" He corrected calmly. Macy shifted her gaze from his eyes and looked at the entrance at the other side of the corridor, she reconned she could make it if things took a turn for the worse she thought "how do you know that?" She said in a shaky voice. The boy grinned and extended his arm slowly before swiftly wrapping his ice cold hand around her neck "I know everything here" he said calmly. Macy screamed loudly but was cut short when his other hand covered her mouth "now, why would you scream like that dear?" He said "that would attract too much attention for my liking" Macy dug her crimson painted nails into his wrist, which didn't seem to have much effect on him. He closed his eyes and slightly tightened his grip around her neck, and when he opened them flecks of red and gold peppered his once brown eyes "you know *Macy*, I don't actually like taunting the new people" he whispered in her ear "it's just, I find it fun to watch them suffer, their adorable.defenseles.soul" he finished. Macy glared at him, her eyes filling with fear and anger as the boy opened his mouth in a wide grin, exposing his dagger like fangs that shined in the light. The boy dragged her closer to him until his fangs were only inches from her neck "I truly am sorry Macy" he said in a hushed tone "but unlike the myth back in the day that if you got bitten by a vampire you would be reborn as one, in My myth you die forever" he purred before glancing into her eyes one more time and then plunging his teeth into her neck.

© 2017 Ribbons entwining


Author's Note

Ribbons entwining
Ignore the grammar problems, I was tired when I wrote this out.

Stay loyal, Ribbon 🎀

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

OOOh meh gosh!! I love it!!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 24, 2017
Last Updated on June 24, 2017

Author

Ribbons entwining
Ribbons entwining

England, Nottinghamshire , United Kingdom



About
Hi I'm just an insane person with some ideas that revolve around my state of my mind at that time ^^ I hope you guys like my poems/stories more..

Writing