Chapter One-An Introduction

Chapter One-An Introduction

A Chapter by Riddle

Hmm? Oh, hi there. You must be the new student, here to learn how to prevent your creation from being destroyed by those humans.

I'm Mother Nature and I'm going to teach you exactly how to do that. Of course, you could just sneak into God's office and find the "Human Computer" that he uses to build humans. Every single file for every single human is on there and all you need to do is erase the data and bam! Every human's gone. But God has alot of computers in there and it's illegal too. You know, over at "Creations Inc".

 

If you don't know what "Creations Inc" is I'll show you around later. Watch out for Zeus though, he's been in a bad mood lately and make sure that Hades doesn't influence you, he's very gloomy. Can't blame him really, everyone would be depressed after having to deal with the dead 24/7.

 

Now come on follow me down the hallway, my office is over here next to Demeter and Saturn or Ceres's as some may call her. Frankly I hold much higher position then them so don't even ask me what God and Zeus were thinking. Yes, I know it looks weird. Each corner represents a different biome. Careful now, don't touch that. That's the seas biome over there, no I don't control the waves, that's Poseidon and Neptune's job. I thought you already knew the sky is Zeus's jurisdiciton? Well it is.

 

Did I create the dinosaurs as well? Of course, but Zeus and God quickly disapproved of what they called "huge lizard things" and wiped them out with a meteor. The Loch Ness Monster? Does it exist? Well, if I told you then all the fun would be gone now wouldn't it? Dragons? Of course they exist, they're just invisible to humans. Phoenixes as the same. Unicorns? Well, the dragons naturally prey on them. I haven't checked the whole mythical animals section in a while. Pan might know more. His office is just down the hallway. Now come on, if you're going to protect your creations against the humans we better start soon. There are talks of World War Three destroying the Earth but hopefully that's just water cooler talk. Shall we now? I've spend around five minutes simply explaining to you about this and by that time, humans have already 75,000 animals by now and that's only America.



© 2013 Riddle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on August 17, 2013
Last Updated on August 17, 2013


Author

Riddle
Riddle

CA



About
Hey there! I enjoy writing novels and have tried out other writing websites, such as Wattpad. If you would like to see the stories written by me on Wattpad search up "Lightingwolf". I have a blog and .. more..

Writing