LEPRECHAUN

LEPRECHAUN

A Poem by Tara Marie
"

One evening while in deep meditation. A Leprechaun appeared to me. As suddenly as it gets. We sat across across from each other. He was smiling. Which made me notice. His small square like teeth...

"

My little leprechaun friend. Tell me your near. And not too far. Please show me. Where you are.


I need you to rub some of your luck on me. Would you be so kind? When once you appeared unexpectedly. Right in my view. It was sublime.


Suddenly you were sitting right across from me. At a table made from trees. Somehow in that dark hazy room. Your smile shined so brightly.


Made me realize. Your teeth must have been covered in gold and set precisely.  I indeed was mesmerized.


Perplexed all I could do is stare and smile right back. While grinning from ear to ear. Felt quite odd. I had too keep myself in check.


In that dark hazy room.  Neither one of us made a move. I felt like I was visiting The Great Oz. I just had no clue what I was supposed to do.


Now the legend that has carried on for many years. You’re looked upon as a Slickster. That likes to play tricks.


Why’d you appear to me? Did you come to bring a wealth of gold? Or a lump of coal. In your bag. And that’s it?

© 2018 Tara Marie


Author's Note

Tara Marie
This is an odd piece to write. Let alone experience.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked the poem.
?Why’d you appear to me? Did you come to bring a wealth of gold? Or a lump of coal. In your bag. And that’s it?"
I always get a lump of coal. Thank you Tara for sharing the entertaining poetry.
Coyote

Posted 3 Years Ago


well i liked it,and ironic enough i believe they are real

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 wordman

5 Years Ago

when you meditate you are open for any encounter,whether it be god or evil.if you meditate with god .. read more
Tara Marie

5 Years Ago

Oh I need the protection of the Lord in my life. Especially during such trance like states Thanks fo.. read more
Tara Marie

5 Years Ago

Oh I need the protection of the Lord in my life. Especially during such trance like states Thanks fo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 27, 2018
Last Updated on August 27, 2018
Tags: Odd, Meditation, mystery

Author

Tara Marie
Tara Marie

La Plata, MD



About
Love is my fortress. Poetry is my passion Feelings are my inspiration  Words are my life. more..

Writing
Lonely Lonely

A Poem by Tara Marie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..