Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Erin The-Eyeless Killer

Katie looked up at Erin, confusion written all over her teary face. "W...Wait... You-You're not going... t-to kill.... me?" She asked quietly.
Erin looked down at the short-haired brunette and laughed. "Oh, Katie~ I won't kill you, my pet.~ Not yet, anyways.~" On the outside, she looked of blood-lust and violence, but on the inside she was fighting her feeling towards the brown-eyed girl whose jaw she was gripping. She did everything in her power to not let it show, but she felt attracted to Katie. Erin knew that she wouldn't like her, though. For once in a long time, Erin was actually feeling human emotions. The truth was: she never intends to kill Katie, she was just hiding her feelings. Katie only looked at her with a confused and terrified look. Erin simply giggled a childish and adorable giggle and chimed, "Haha~ Don't worry, I take care of my pets~! So! Will you be coming with me now, oooooorrrrr shall I fetch you later so you can pay farewells to your family?"
"Erk... J-just take me w-with you... A-away from this wretched family... And that b***h who took my father from me." Katie replied through gritted teeth.
"Ooooh, looks like my new pet wants someone dead! Well! That can be arranged soon enough! But for now, gather up the things you will be needing and then we will leave~!" Erin said in a gleeful manner and tossed a large bag, which she picked up in the room, and tossed it towards Katie. Katie fumbled with the bag a bit, then walked over to her dresser and piled clothes into the bag. She also put in her: phone, phone charger, iPod, notebooks, pencils, scissors, laptop, a knife, and hair brush. She quickly scrawled a note on a loose-leaf paper telling her family that she ran away and that it would be no use to look for her. 
Slinging the bag on her shoulder, she exclaimed, surprisingly cheerfully, "Now, let's get the holy fluck outta this damned house~!"
"See! That's the spirit!" Erin whisper-yelled, and grabbed Katie's hand and started skipping, yes, skipping, towards the window. She felt eternally happy, she was no longer completely shut off from others! She had a friend, at the very least, at last! Even though she always thought of herself as a sociopathic freak that never needed any other human, she did. She always needed other human contact of some sort. It was eating from the inside if didn't kill at least three times a week. Maybe she could live a some-what normal of a life? No, she could never live normally since she was a murderer. If she regained all her sanity, she would never be able to live with herself, no matter what, which would eventually lead to her suicide. Plus, she would surely be sought out by the police, so she would most likely get life in prison, or get sentenced to death, and there was no way in hell she was going to willingly let that happen!


© 2013 Erin The-Eyeless Killer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on June 1, 2013
Last Updated on June 1, 2013