Dissipate//Elliminate//Recreate (Chapter 2 part 3)

Dissipate//Elliminate//Recreate (Chapter 2 part 3)

A Chapter by TwoTailedTabby

 

Datara and Lily stared at each other for a moment.
“What in the world are you doing to me!?” Caleb screamed at the top of his lungs.
“No, no wait just stay still!” Maxii coaxed, the amusement in his voice growing.
“What…Let go of my hands! L-let go!” Caleb hissed angrily.
Then there was a long silence. A very long silence. Then…
“All you wanted to do was shake my hands…?” Came Caleb’s voice, which was small and embarrassed.
“Yeah.”
“Don’t ever touch me again. Ever. Even if you are about to die. Wait, no. If you are about to die, alert me of that, so that I may watch your death.”
Maxii started to laugh and move towards the house. That threat was Caleb’s way of welcoming Maxii to the group.
Maxii soon returned into the house with Caleb slowly followed him but at a safer distance.
Peter stood slowly, his face showing despair and pain. He approached Datara slowly then stopped at Demetri who was in front of said boy. He held out his hands in front of Demetri’s chest and waved his fingers moving leisurely. He stiffened as he saw Datara shift in front of him. “What are you doing?” He inquired curiously, grabbing Peter’s hands, ceasing their movement.
Peter was quiet; he lightly pulled his arm back frowning when Datara’s grip tensed. “I…was just thinking of helping your poor little friend here.” Datara loosened his grip on Peter’s hands.
“Let me watch you then.” Datara reasoned smiling; he then released his grip completely on his hands. Peter let out a huff and then continued to wave his fingers slowly. He started to quicken the pace a little bit and press them into Demetri’s chest. He didn’t miss the fact that Datara flinched when he did. Peter waited a few moments, and then let his fingers lift off of the small boy’s chest. A few seconds after, Demetri’s hand twitched then he slowly opened his eyes.
“Datara? What…What happened? Why do you look so angry?” The small boy said laughing; he ceased laughing as he laid his eyes on Peter. “Why is this person still there?”
“They are going to be staying with us for a while, Peter; here is the one who revived you.” Datara explained simply, ruffling the soft locks of his brother’s short hair. Demetri stared a little bit more at Peter before smiling and turning to Datara. His eyes fluttered a bit before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he collapsed onto Datara. Datara quickly glared accusingly at Peter who ignored his hateful stare and lightly pressed his hand on Demetri’s shoulder. “There must be something else wrong, just let me—“
“No! I won’t let you do anything else wrong to my brother.” Datara shouted.
“It isn’t good for you to make that decision; I am the only one who can help you right now. I truly do not wish for someone you care that deeply for to die.” Peter argued softly, giving Datara a sad smile.
“Fine…” Datara’s voice was almost unable to be heard.
Peter nodded softly and gently held Demetri’s body which was hard because he was a slight height difference from himself. After examining Demetri for a few seconds he said in an assuring tone “It seems his body is still recovering from the spell. My method of waking him up was forced and he should stay like this for a few more hours.”
Datara nodded and gave Peter a grateful smile. Peter’s face was impassive as he avoided Datara’s gaze and returned his unconscious younger sibling. “I have a small favor for you to do for me.” Datara opened his mouth to say something but Peter cut him off. “I know you think I shouldn’t be asking for anything in my position but I saved your brother, right?” Datara closed his mouth, eyes narrowing slightly. Peter gave Datara a victorious smirk before continuing. “I have another member of my family, Maxii does not know of him.” Peter took an anxious glance towards Maxii who was currently laughing at Caleb for an unknown reason.
“It is important that this remain a secret. I need to think of a proper time to introduce him.” Peter explained softly, becoming uneasy very quickly. “You understand, right?” Peter asked suddenly, whipping his head back to Datara and gazing at him intently.
“Understand what you WANT ME TO DO?” Datara questioned, his voice unexpectedly rising in volume, drawing the attention of Lily. She raised an eyebrow, silently questioning what they were talking about. Peter quickly shook his head dismissing her question.
“Be silent!” Peter commanded, frowning at Datara’s resistant behavior. “Are you not grateful that I saved your sibling? Do you wish for some…accident to happen to him?” Peter’s voice was harsh and unrelenting.
Datara was silent. “That is low. Even for a worm like you…”  Finally showing his true emotions. The fact that he hated Peter for endangering his family not once, but twice. First at the gate and the second time was when he led those people to them.
“Insults now? How immature.” Peter scoffed his eyes narrowing at the previous insult as did Datara’s. They were in a silent stare down for a few more moments before Peter broke the chain. “Nevermind. I should have known I could not trust any of you. I will go alone.” An unknown emotion shown in Peter’s eyes.
He stood slowly, completely ignoring Datara making it seem like they had never spoke at all. He walked over to Maxii and told him that he would be going out later today. Maxii seemed slightly suspicious but ignored his instinct and just nodded his head. Peter then moved into the larger part of the house. It was slightly similar to the house Lily and her brothers lived in, but were relatively bigger with more rooms. It had one bedroom with two beds. It had a small kitchen-like area which consisted of a sink and a small table. At the front of the house there was a spacey area that had no furniture in it but was supposed to be the living room. This was the largest of all the areas which was ironic because of the lack of furniture in the room.
“Maxii. I will be going now.” Peter called back into the room behind him.
“Where are you going, exactly?” Maxii asked coming into the room and placing both of his hands on his hips in a very feminine like way. “It’s getting dark out.”
“Well, mom, I have things I need to attend to.” Peter barked back harshly, walking out of the front door and slamming it loudly.
“What is his problem…?” Maxii questioned aloud staring sadly at the closed door. He was soon accompanied by Datara, looking very smug. “What is wrong with you?”
Datara smiled at the door. “He is going somewhere do something he doesn’t want you to know about.”
“Is that so? Now, I’m curious.” He wiggled a bit before stopping suddenly and turning to Datara. “He didn’t want you to tell me.” His eyes widened and his mouth was slightly agape. “You broke a promise to Peter.” He seemed hurt.
“Don’t you want to know what he is doing?” Datara asked.  
Maxii shook his head slowly. “If he does not want me to know, I don’t want to find out.” Maxii took another sorrowful gaze at the door before turning and going into the bedroom.
Datara narrowed his eyes at the door, angry that Maxii had not taken his bait and went to find out where Peter was going. He desperately wanted revenge; so much that it hurt that his goal had evaded him. He did not trust Peter and he knew that the feeling was mutual. His guardian was not concerned with what Peter was doing therefore he could not get the revenge he wanted. He sighed. He gave up on trying something that would result in failure and this calmed him greatly; so much in fact that he was no longer angry. He had almost completely forgiven the boy for endangering his family so hugely. With his feelings sorted out, he turned away from the door and went to rejoin his family, anger and Peter forgotten.
PETER
I hadn’t meant to yell at Maxii. I really didn’t. I was still trying to make myself accept the fact that I was no longer welcomed in a place I thought was home. It was my fault that we were no longer welcomed and now, I am stuck with my enemies. Maxii has willingly given himself up to these people for some reason unknown to me. He was probably thinking of leaving anyway and this was his escape. The traitor. He wanted this! How could he? The Order was our home and we should be there! Not with these people who are clearly against it. Maxii must know something I don’t. They all must. Out of all the people in the order, I seemed to be the one who knew less out of all of them. I would ask questions; many questions, but they would only avoid them or ignore them completely.
The streets were bare and lonely as I walked them. A few straw bags and pieces of paper would blow absently in my path as I stalked on my path. This was a time I always went. Where no one would see me or wonder where I was going. Wonder sparks curiosity which makes people talk about what they think and that spread rumors. The place I am going needs to remain a complete secret.
While exploring the New Order buildings, I stumbled upon a strange looking door; it was rusted and distorted. I was incredibly bored at the time and exploring the mystery of this door would kill some of my time and it would be something I would enjoy so I started working on opening the door. It turned out, that the door was not as old as I thought it was. Even though it was rusted, it was opened regularly and was incredibly easy to open.
Once I opened the door I looked inside. What I found was incredible. It was a mini rainforest contained within the confines of the room, which was rather large but still small in comparison to a regular sized rainforest. It was humid and wet inside the room, like a rainforest should be. Even though this was amazing, It wasn’t amazing enough for me and I was about to close the door when I was hit with something.
A rock to be specific.
Something threw a rock at my head. Annoyed, I looked quickly at the leafy plants, trying to see what could have thrown anything at me. Suddenly, a boy that seemed to be no older than seven jumped out from the leafy plants. He seemed incredibly feral as he inched towards me, awkwardly on his two bare feet. He leaned his head towards me slowly and sniffed. He did this a few more times before becoming bored with me and wandering around, occasionally looking at me. While he was distracted, I closed my eyes and felt for his aura; it was how I identified people. It was orange and unpredictable and wild color. I had never seen this aura before and I had been in New Order for most of his life. Immediately, I was interested in this boy. He wore a tattered white shirt and shorts that seemed worn. The boy approached me again, this time a bit more confident and he sat in front of me.
His eyes were the strangest I had ever seen. His iris was a golden color and the part that would have been white was black. His eyes slowly darted to the side before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the leaves. I tumbled and turned back towards the mysterious boy, about to yell when he put his small hand on my mouth and shook his head slowly. He then removed his hand and I understood to not make any noise. We waited.
Suddenly, two other people from the Order came out and stood in the doorway, looking for something.
“Be careful.” The woman said to the man beside her, stepping cautiously into the room. “He is incredibly unstable and needs to be removed immediately.” The man nodded and started walking towards our direction.
The boy must have understood what they had said because after he heard that he jumped out of his hiding spot and growled at them. A real growl, like you would expect from a wolf. This startled the man so much he fell backwards and knocked the air out of him. The woman raised her hand and flung it down and as she did that the earth under the boy began to crumble. The boy did not move though, he just looked over to a nearby tree and then looked at the woman. The woman was about to do the same hand movement as before but then a strange cracking noise stop her movement. The tree that the boy had set his sights on before was falling, and it was about to crash into the woman; who was too shocked to move. I acted quickly and tackled the woman out of the way, saving her life.
The boy stared at me and tilted his head but then he turned towards the man who was still trying to recover from the air being knocked out of him.
“Stop!” I screamed at him, before he could try anything else. He stared at me then, glaring and then he stared at the woman. He calmly walked towards us slowly, still glaring and then he hunched over the woman. He softly placed his hand on her forehead and closed his eyes. After a few moments he stood back up and pushed me off of her. He was no longer glaring he was actually smiling at her, silently challenging her again.
She stood and raised her hand once again then flung it down like before. Nothing happened. She tried this many more times again but she had no results.
The boy smiled and raised his hand flinging it down beside the woman. The earth beside her came crumbling down, making a huge hole beside her.
Her eyes widened, she stared at her hands for a moment before walking slowly to her team mate. She helped him up and slowly walked towards the door, her back facing the door. She was trying her hardest not to provoke him again, I could tell and so could he. His eyes narrowed, he raised his hand again, but I held his wrist and let her leave.
After she was gone and completely out of sight, his attitude improved incredibly. He smiled at me and ran back into the leaves. I was about to also leave the room when the boy came back with an apple and held it towards me. I took the apple, uncertain and the boy watched me intently. I took a bite from the apple and put on a fake smile, apples were my least favorite food and the boy smiled back at me.
“I have to go now, okay?” I told the boy truthfully, if I stayed any longer they might look for me and find me and the boy here. The boy nodded and ran back into the leaves. He poked his head out of the foliage for a moment to wave at me and then he disappeared again. I smiled softly to myself and walked out of the room and around the huge hole, staring at it for only a moment before turning my gaze. 
To be able to take others powers and use it for yourself. It was a rare kind of power that few had. It was an unstable power like the woman said but the boy was fine unless he was threatened.
It became a ritual for me to visit the boy ever few days. I taught him how to speak a few English words and he learned a few more from just listening to me. He was very friendly but he was almost always being attacked by other Order members.
This is why I’m taking him with me.
He does not deserve to be treated that way for a power he did not even ask for and besides, the council of the Order is letting them fight him on purpose. He told me that the council wants him to gain as much powers as possible, so he could work better for them.
Plus, this is like a small bit of revenge for me. They removed me from the Order and I remove their weapon.
I approach a small hut slowly and the boy comes out to greet me. “Hallo, Welcome bag.” He gave me a small hug and I ruffled his hair.
“It’s welcome back, Moirc.” I say calmly before sighing and looking sadly down at him. He looked back at me with confused and worried eyes. “I got kicked out of the Order today…” his eyes widened. “I will have to leave early tomorrow morning.”
He grabbed the end of my shirt. “What about Moirc?” He asked sadly, looking up at me with teary eyes.
“I was planning on letting you come with me but…You like living here don’t you?” Moirc looked around his small hut the Order had recently given him. He loved living there and I knew it.
“Moirc will stay with Pe-tah” He concluded stubbornly, stomping his foot lightly.
“Peter.” I corrected before grabbing his small hand and walking out of the hut. “We are going to live with people who have powers just like you.” Moi stopped moving and tugged my hand backwards. “It’s okay, they are…nice. They won’t attack you without a reason like those others, plus Maxii is going to be there.” Moi’s eyes brightened at the sound of my partners name and he started walking again.
Moirc named himself. He told me that a few days after I first met him. He said he combined all his favorite letters and made that name. Personally, I think he likes Maxii because he had one ‘M’ and two ‘I’s in his name; three of his favorite letters. My name only has one letter he likes.
As we walk closer and closer to the hut I walked away from before; I try to figure out many ways to try and introduce Moi. I’ll have to be careful because both Moi and that group is easily provoked (well Caleb is…) and I will need to avoid conflict at all cost.
I decide that I will have to stand with Moi beside Maxii as I introduce him. This should make Moi calm enough and make them not so fast to attack with there being 2 of us and a child. I’m almost sure they won’t hurt a child. Emphasis on ALMOST.


© 2009 TwoTailedTabby


Author's Note

TwoTailedTabby
Forgive me if it's too long....Im really trying to make them seperate. It's kinda hard for me to tell since i dont type the story i just copy and past from my microsoft word.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on October 6, 2009


Author

TwoTailedTabby
TwoTailedTabby

Lousiville, KY



About
I enjoy writing stories and drawing. Currently, I have been looking for a website to share the stories I have created so that I can see if they are writen properly or not. .............. (self note.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by TwoTailedTabby