One in Whom I  Live For

One in Whom I Live For

A Story by Robben

         One, to be as one in as Nancy's a*****e  move within. Not two, seepage and movement are one. My soul is hers, she as  a Lord supreme to proclaim her will as my life's circumstances. I have experienced many people who would lose recognition of their captivity towards this world. I have tasted her as waste in the embers of darkness. I have known nutrition by lifting my head and my heart to the actual scent of her s**t and pee. Her A******s moving into my mouth in a loss of a world. I have known days of Nancys pervasiveness. Her ownership of folk, and feel she is a woman stronger, and superior to my claim to resist consumption of her s**t and pee. I have seen it, like the the parting of the sea, and an ascent of my will. She has shown me as her s**t has  left her anus, and withdrew somewhere with life. Perhaps body and soul can be hundreds of things, so they are the hundreds of days I only fed my body of her s**t and pee.
I am her slave, her vulva, without the will to climax by will. I am a vulva, her vulva, as she whisps by like avalon, her well developed mind and torso like a rush, or  a wind of strength, she gathers herself in time for us to proclaim in time, I love her s**t  that her a*****e moves. It is me, diminishing into her cells and pores. In transition, and intersex dualities are enormous you feel you only like what is repulsed and rejected by those in your thoughts. I've felt in dualities that Nancy has made us women, those to whom our pledge was made. I have been her s**t in life. In transition there have been many escapes, that she will not decide for me when I am to come by the sensations of her vulva. I ask her to help, in a procession of discharge, and even dismay, as a result of my being her property. What of Nancy's properties a stronger more keenly sharp means of turning abrasive jeers, she owns many persona  in fraternal sorority. We obey, that she is our lives. We seek, that is I seek a resolution that  I have experienced in my years her shitting and peeing, and my eating her s**t and pee as my source of food. For that deer leaped in view of a woman's off spring, a mountain stirred as she channeled us to learn to be hurt as we followed her, Nancy has channeled our souls. It wasn't to give in. The decision we made was to live for her that our death would be before hers, by her will, wishes  and willfulness.
I look now with a slaves pleasure in loving reflection how Nancy has beaten my face, and crushed my inner parts. Her choice that I may be allowed to be hurt by her, came by fortune of the Gods. Who are the Gods they are among us , Nancy's a*****e hums my voice of reason, her a*****e hums delicious food divinely. My talk of self reflection, self awareness, and self perception, are to speak of a clarity. I only know how Nancy spewed mucus, and pissed pee in my mouth to quench my curiosity, there was an amiable sense of solace, a way to relax the pestering jittery influx of feelings. I was at last was floating on a river, the world turning. a gaze at a woman's power. The world was turning, my mind was still not spinning.
As though transition were a bounty, of nothing to gain or lose. I am as Nancy s***s from her a*****e, and pees from her vulva for me to eat, one as Transgender not two. My experience is solely Nancy's physiology. It is one not two. The duality being that we act lascivious in accordance to a will, or choose a passage in which other may deceive and render in vain. May her a*****e be my hearts internal and eternal emotion. May her a*****e render my life to her body and souls in my thoughts, and in my mouth may I know forever that Nancy had graciously moved as much s**t to feed me as she has, and also quenched my thoughts of will, as she pees for me in my mouth.

© 2020 Robben


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on November 28, 2020
Last Updated on November 28, 2020

Author

Robben
Robben

new York, NY



About
I am an LGBT autor and free lance journalist my articles have appeare in gay life after 40 and The Gay and Lesbian Review I am always looking for new ways to express my writers voice either through fi.. more..

Writing
Psalm 9 Psalm 9

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 8 Psalm 8

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 7 Psalm 7

A Poem by Robben