Mrs. Omachas first class

Mrs. Omachas first class

A Screenplay by Robben
"

Vacant of a Hollywood Actor to teach Method to.

"
Ms. Omachas first day of teaching class was tommorow. She had left me in frustrations, stressed out and enriched with solace. Stan and Brad were holding her hands, and kind of moving in flux trying to reinvent themselves. Sarah was more than Queen Isabella, she was radiant beneath cunning roses. And more sensible than taking her couragous tapes so assumptuosly.

Stan flinched, and received a kiss. Brad reached for a Morning Star.

"I want you Madly," she spoke as the three conferred.

There was a short breathe, and study, the lights were out, Brads thought that a child would yelp, in the best of times were actually the worst of times in her company, and created a problem. She really wanted the best, would get the best and not compromise. myself, I just watched the loss of my childhood go.

"Tantric Stan, and learn from me soulmates."

Said Ms. Omacha, and her precludes to merely greet Her girl.

Her findings were oaths were given, and all the same. Sarah came to almost cunnigly, shreer beguilement and leisure left her in need of precision. Liberty in her mind was the fact that Hollyood Performanced may be the worst qualification for a work acquistion in her field.

" The door shall be open, there is now nothing more to trope. I have a friend, who helps with tasting my s**t for dependencies. I have to go, or he his thoughts of me pissingly will fail in the long run loves, all is well with me now the door is what is open, I am leaving."




© 2021 Robben


Author's Note

Robben
Vocal is fiction

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on December 3, 2021
Last Updated on December 3, 2021

Author

Robben
Robben

new York, NY



About
I am an LGBT autor and free lance journalist my articles have appeare in gay life after 40 and The Gay and Lesbian Review I am always looking for new ways to express my writers voice either through fi.. more..

Writing
Psalm 9 Psalm 9

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 8 Psalm 8

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 7 Psalm 7

A Poem by Robben