Insight

Insight

A Stage Play by Robben
"

The causal reasons to consume my Dominitrices s**t

"
Everyone is accountable for at least a task. I used my income to watch her cum, but in a way that she would be willing to pee on my wardrobe. Upon greeting Ms. Sarah with as much as a dear, she with angelic gace wrapped her knuckle clenched to my Jaw. During times when her dozen lovers all said their oath to cum with her ownership of them, Mrs. Omacha removed the clothing from her buttocks.

" if only your source of hygiene in wiping were my moist mouth consuming your bowel." I said

Her brave scent of her s**t permeated my nostrils just then.

"I have paid too little for such bravery, I will eat your feces according to your will" I said.

"According to What" mrs.Omacha said leaping from her seat. The white crane by her side, let in the curious eulogy. The door rasped with Carl and Carlos swinging on the panel. My orgasm had stopped, as Mrs Omacha sat perturbed knowing i would one day know courses of a meal again.

"Are the others here to hurt me? I asked

"No slave," she said but that time is near you see, my sexual intimates have't all obeyed rules the way I wish them to be. Do not strike bargains with me now." She said.
Tilting my head in arousal,to be far from edible plants and animal. It was my time to leave. Mrs Sarah Omacha sowed haste and perfect aggressivenes in my exit. When her accountability was having three men have sexual entrance into her bladder at a time.

© 2021 Robben


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on December 16, 2021
Last Updated on December 16, 2021
Tags: Homosexuality

Author

Robben
Robben

new York, NY



About
I am an LGBT autor and free lance journalist my articles have appeare in gay life after 40 and The Gay and Lesbian Review I am always looking for new ways to express my writers voice either through fi.. more..

Writing
Psalm 9 Psalm 9

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 8 Psalm 8

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 7 Psalm 7

A Poem by Robben