Complections

Complections

A Stage Play by Robben
"

Liberated Brotherhood, and Mrs. Omachas literal Surname

"
Withstanding the temptation to deface, as Ms. Sarah; Ms. Poppish ignited a liberal intercession, having an incestuos intercourse, now with two black brothers. They listened, is it sensible to believe men are gay for Ms. Omacha. Does the smell of floral hebs suggest that our families need play sodomy with each other. If there ever was a time that her men came to her with issues of pleasuring her with Kink and Masochism, is what Mrs. Omacha may consider a breach amongst regroupment with homosexuality, as to be very public about it in her name was preferred.

" If by chance I am not your dying word. I Prithee not to spread such carnevorous disease." Said Mrs Omacha.

"My refrain from a service to you may displeasure you." Said Antwan.

"Perhaps," said Sarah, " but much less than your becoming a thief has done."

Alas there was a hiatus, ontop a hilltop, a field of pansies, and a non fictitious thought. Seven years of touching butterfles in the stomach with nervy cravings of zeal possessed, Mrs Sarah Omacha who saw the days of witchcraft, but as creatable somehow into an artistry of her counting on her men to submit to pain. I have toiled eating Mrs. Poppish' s**t in the realms of my fantasies, and reality for fifteen years. Denial would be an act of considering myself other than one gay boy amidst numbers, now of Mrs. Sarah Omacha's homosexual addresses and figures. Sharing now her misgivings, and our need for her to own us as possesions.
Mrs. Omacha french kissed Antwan and his brother, and "Said who knows we can see where this leads you two from here."

© 2021 Robben


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on December 22, 2021
Last Updated on December 22, 2021

Author

Robben
Robben

new York, NY



About
I am an LGBT autor and free lance journalist my articles have appeare in gay life after 40 and The Gay and Lesbian Review I am always looking for new ways to express my writers voice either through fi.. more..

Writing
Psalm 9 Psalm 9

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 8 Psalm 8

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 7 Psalm 7

A Poem by Robben