The Mandala

The Mandala

A Stage Play by Robben

At the time postcards were arrayed in arms reach about her table. Mr's Omacha's pure leitmotif spun a kind of Heirloom, around Phillip, and Jack; two siblings, who had barely outgrown their pains, in time to praise her walk through their epiphanies. In an air of cumin and lemon. Her pursuit of her Mandala to rectify the fraternity, was coupled with a woman's authority who leaves her bedside only for  a fee. These are, and were the premises Mrs. Sarah Omacha hurried me into, and helmed me in, and cauffined me to with vehemence. While Jack, and Phillip had tilted the drops of perfume Mrs. Omacha persed to her postcards. Te martyrd duality of those who were left to pay Mrs. Sarah their Honor, she whose cleavage now leaked  a pure jasmine ointment to wet her lips.
Putting the postacards perfumed in her dresser table. She became ready for  a visit from Phillip, who could not see her eyes as anything that did not come from the Goddess Isis. He melted in her cleavage as his tongue swallowed her hard n****e for ten minutes, she climaxed but did not believe he could take it alone. Maybe she related Phillip to my experience, maybe to Jacks, whose perfect member always left the musk in her hair, and the musk that permeated even my eyes, in the cirque de toilette Mrs. Omacha pampered me to adopt. 
"Your lips are so juicy, they make me sweat." Said Phillip to to Mrs. Sarah, who still was not impressed until she undid his pants and could see his balls with an erect shaft.
"I need you to to show me how you want it." Said Phillp.
""Practicing the art of  a libido?" asked Jack.
"Well no, I am not immature." said Phillip, as Mrs Sarah, took down his pants, and placed a warmed  palm to his c**k and gingerly and eagerly spurred, and stroked him forward, Mrs. Sarah pressed her fingers to his balls, as Phillip shot a hot fire stream of pure sperm on the kitchen floor.
  To be the tete' de forte. Said Jack.
I walked in at that moment, reaching for an expression like a Mozart Soprano to fit the sentiment.
"His robes are know filled with the succor of a Prince." I said, but also becoming an easy target for Sara's unbridling, and clenched hand to my rib to aid me, in my losing pride. 
"Oh goodbye sweethearts." Mr's Sarah, said to Phillip. "Just let yourself be me at rest."
 Jack left in abidance with his soul mate. I have to discuss these matters with him now. A slaves mind, with a gay heart and his embracing thoughts. I shall never rescue him, or indeed would, but I need to see him now, as she dismissed her lovers triangle to seize a reign to throttle my mouth with.

© 2022 Robben


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on January 2, 2022
Last Updated on January 2, 2022

Author

Robben
Robben

new York, NY



About
I am an LGBT autor and free lance journalist my articles have appeare in gay life after 40 and The Gay and Lesbian Review I am always looking for new ways to express my writers voice either through fi.. more..

Writing
Psalm 9 Psalm 9

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 8 Psalm 8

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 7 Psalm 7

A Poem by Robben