Position

Position

A Stage Play by Robben
"

Understanding Roles

"
The kitchen had an effervescent dim glow, a wine bottle was half empty and two wine glasses sat on the table empty, Donald had purchased lilacs and sunflowers for Mrs. Sarah, as they now were the decor in a vase. Mrs Sarah came out of the bedroom a little more moist than usual, wearing lingerie that left her n*****s bare. Donald came out wiping the gushing pain off his cheeks, as  she stood there ready to hold Donald in her confidence.
 " Donald do you see now I am ready, and used to the worship.
  Said Mrs Omacha. 
"I wish I could have been more successful in convincing you of my heart." Said Donald 
"I was hurting you violently, and inflicting you with pain." Said Sarah Omacha, "How do you feel now, do you have any doubts" 
"No Sarah I will serve your will,  let thy will for me be done." Said Donald
It was 8:30 in the evening I had just rang the bell. Mr's Omacha, opened the door and waved a hand in my my pre mature dismissal of being respectable. Mr's Omacha welcomed me into the kitchen, she graciously punched me in the lip, to see if there were any further questions of my risen faith, all spirits now ascending in her a*****e. "I was screwing someone else." She said and put on a tee shirt over her lingerie.
"Then, in your own words what is your role and position in life.
"I am to live my life for you, and die to become your s**t at your will, and my life will have no other meaning but as your servant, slave, and concubine.
"That' right, but there is something else. Donald don't get dressed just come out."
Donald came out of the other room fully naked.
"S**t." Said Mrs. Sarah addressing me, " to please me I want you to have same sex intercourse. I want many men to ride your door, and for you to deepthroat their Shaft until they cum in your mouth.
" I suppose I can understand why. " I said to Mrs. Sarah.
Mrs. Sara grasped my head in the palm of her head , and with  a trill in her voice, gave the instructions to French Kiss Donald's Shaft. As the head of Donald's c**k, and half his organ were in my frothy mouth. Mr's Sarah gave the order to deep throat, as cum was gathering on my lips, Donald released and squirted stream after stream of cum in my throat. "Now S**t." Said Mrs. Omacha "swallow it."
"This has to be the way it is between us." said  Sarah
"This is the way it is both now and forever. I said still swallowing Donald's Cum

© 2022 Robben


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on January 25, 2022
Last Updated on January 25, 2022

Author

Robben
Robben

new York, NY



About
I am an LGBT autor and free lance journalist my articles have appeare in gay life after 40 and The Gay and Lesbian Review I am always looking for new ways to express my writers voice either through fi.. more..

Writing
Psalm 9 Psalm 9

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 8 Psalm 8

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 7 Psalm 7

A Poem by Robben