3:AM

3:AM

A Story by Robert Malphas
"

A story that thought me not to underestimate the supernatural. A real story. My experience that I will never forget.

"


3AM
       It was 2:55am; minutes before my mom arrived home from work. The night was cold and the living room dark, my mind was full of thoughts at the moment. I layed on my couch as I tried to get comfortable, but but there was something around that made my skin get slow and dramatic chills that made my body jump as if danger was around. It was barely 2:59 am, there was a hard and strong knock on the door that knocked me off my thoughts to snap back in reality. I headed for the door, the handle was as cold as ice, I noticed how silent the night was, I finally opened the door and found my mom, "what took you so long" she asked, as she walked in straight for the couch. "Mom what do you think of demons and the dark supernatural?" I asked, I closed the door, it made a loud sound, it made it seem as if I had slammed it. "I don't know what to tell you about it at this moment, I'm tired. I'm going to rest for a while here on the couch" she said, she layed on the couch, yet didn't sleep. "I think and the supernatural are weak forces that have no power to come along with the living ones" I thought as I headed to my room. I started to feel something attracting me to my room, like a force, but the closer I got to my room the more chills I felt through out my body. I began to feel dizzy, I started to see a small little girl run to my room as her little feet wouldn't let my eyes keep track. The path to my room seemed endless. I tried to think she was my sister, but I knew she wasn't. I entered my room as I felt something waiting for me, but after the search of the little girl in my room I saw nothing, yet sensed a lot. I tried to forget about everything and just sleep. I began to dream; my brother was crying "they're here and they're mad! The ghosts want to hurt you and I'm scared!" he said, he pointed to a dark room. "What are you talking abo-" I got interrupted as a twisted deformed face appeared next to mine, I woke up in relief that it was all a dream, I began to sweat as I noticed that I couldn't move, I tried to scream for help, but it was useless, nothing came out my lips, it was 3:01am at the moment when I saw a dark slowly and aggressively climed on my body. It's eyes were not there and neither was it's mouth. It reached for my throat with it's cold hands around my neck as I felt my neck sweat. It's force was strong and the rest of my life soon gone.I lost my breath each time more and more,  my sight was getting blury. "I will defeat it's force and stay alive" I thought to myself, with my last force I had I smiled at it as I started to black out. I opened my eyes once again after a long while. It was gone. I stood up and went to go check on my mom, but she was still not asleep "did you forget something?" she asked. "No, but I thought I did, I'll go to sleep now" I answered, I headed back to my cold room thinking it was all a dream. I layed down, this time upside down covering my neck. My ears began to slowly go from warm to hot. I heard a whisper "I'm back". I opened my eyes and I was once again laying on my back without knowing it. It was no longer 3:01am, I saw the little girl go under my bed again and it was now 3:00am about to be 3:01am all over again. I couldn't move...

© 2016 Robert Malphas


Author's Note

Robert Malphas
This story is based on a true story. The story continues. I would love to include it, but I need to know if you guys like this story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Gripped from the beginning, anything to do with late nights or early mornings will always grab my attentions. Tension straight away with wanting to know what on the other side of the door. love the tension build too when the boy goes to the room and sees a little running who's NOT his sister.

'I'm back' made me shiver a bit

OMG what a twist at the end with the clocks going back.

Really cool, Really enjoyed it.
Mark.

Really cool stuff,

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Robert Malphas

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Im looking forward to writting more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

post more.

Mark.



Reviews

Gripped from the beginning, anything to do with late nights or early mornings will always grab my attentions. Tension straight away with wanting to know what on the other side of the door. love the tension build too when the boy goes to the room and sees a little running who's NOT his sister.

'I'm back' made me shiver a bit

OMG what a twist at the end with the clocks going back.

Really cool, Really enjoyed it.
Mark.

Really cool stuff,

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Robert Malphas

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Im looking forward to writting more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

post more.

Mark.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016
Tags: Horror, scary, thriller, story, demon, supernatural, ghost, death

Author

Robert Malphas
Robert Malphas

Kansas city, MO



About
I'm a fan of writting stories. I might not always have the time to do so but I do it. I love Reading, Math, Soccer, Loves the color crimson. My stories will always be twisted and especially the scary.. more..

Writing