Chapter 1:The Future Of Happiness

Chapter 1:The Future Of Happiness

A Chapter by Robert Malphas
"

It begins

"
"Fighting is never easy, but we never stand alone"
-Anonymous

I woke up this morning thinking on everything i had gone through and everything i have lost. I have fought so hard and cried my own blood. Flashing back to those days...

Chapter 1
"Morning baby boy" a sweet delicate  voice i heard. I opened my eyes and saw my gorgeous girlfriend starring at me with her gorgeous brown eyes that gave light to the room and life to my heart. She smiled "Stop starring at me baby and come down to eat breakfast with me!" the sun's light hit her skin as if she was part of it. "I'm sorry princess" i with a smile said "I'm just thinking of how much i love you". I grabbed her hand and held it as i felt that her skin was the softest thiny i have ever touched. "Why are you always so sweet?" she asked. "If i tell you, you wouldn't believe me for it's too much to say, the feelings i feel aren't compatible with words" i said as i leaned to kiss her soft lips that made my morning an amazing experience and that made me swear that i was never gonna get tired of this. She acted surprised after the kiss and giggled as she blushed "come on baby boy before i want to cuddle you, let's go eat" she said. She grabbed my hand and walked out with me as we went down to the kitchen. She had prepared me breakfast; i ate with her as she told me on how her work was and how much she throught of me during work. We laughed together and got ready for work, the next day it was going to be our 9th anniversary of dating; i was going to ask her to be my wife i had enough for our wedding and my job was great as much as her's. I was excited but it would all be a surprise. "Princess Jenny you look so gorgeous, and i want you to look gorgeous only for me, for you're all mine" i told her. She laughed and said "well you are the only one who sees me gorgeous, so don't worry baby boy". I got ready, drove her to work and i went to mine after that hoping to have a good day. I came on my office as i read "Mr. Crimson" in my desk. A famous lawyer it's who i was, married to a beautiful artist. I started reading 3 cases; a case of how a man was in the position of 2 second degree murders who killed his wife and kid for letting his anger take over, I then read the case of a misdemeanor of an African American who Was arrested for carrying marijuana, and the third was of a man who had raped a 12 year old girl. I found out that the African American had spent more years than the rest of them were due to his race. I was pretty upset. Hours had past and i was almost out excited to find my gorgeous princess home soon, my phone rang interrupting the silence of my office; i answered the call and heard a deep anonymous voice "We know you are against the government and us, we know who you are,  we know what you do, we know every step of yours! But here's something you should know! Your little girlfriend will pay the consequences and so are you!" i hung up and ran out dropping everyone else and told the secretary it was an emergency, she nodded. I kept running to my car and drove off fast as i got home and found the door opened, so i ran inside and found everything destroyed and smashed "Jenny, Jenny where are you!" i yelled at the top of my lungs, the room stood dead silent. Knowing the government itself was no help, for they themselves were trying to kill me and soon would kill her. I cried and at that moment knew that i had to take my own actions, i remembered her words coming out of her pink lips "i love you, baby boy...."


© 2016 Robert Malphas


Author's Note

Robert Malphas
This is nothing compared to what's coming

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016


Author

Robert Malphas
Robert Malphas

Kansas city, MO



About
I'm a fan of writting stories. I might not always have the time to do so but I do it. I love Reading, Math, Soccer, Loves the color crimson. My stories will always be twisted and especially the scary.. more..

Writing
3:AM 3:AM

A Story by Robert Malphas